The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Jiaginq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Thanks for the support, but retire liao
Please don't retire. Will miss your stories!
Old 03-04-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
I look forward to your next story GOG
That will indeed be the best
Old 04-04-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Pixio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
That was what I was thinking as well.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

@guyorgirl - I have been a silent reader of your stories. First Janice then Alicia, and obviously you are a skillful gentleman. And obviously you love Janice- from one minor detail, you can’t even be bothered to describe the size of Alicia’s breasts. Whereas you were close to scientific in describing every detail of Janice. Tsk tsk tsk.

Other than married, is there a certain type you are going for? Like someone who’s more educated than you, but who’s shy? And you open them up (literally) towards the end? Is that how you gain their trust?

That’s the sense I got from your stories. Don’t mind me - I always like to read the stories and think about the reality. I just wonder if I’m thinking it correctly.

Lastly, I’m very surprised Alicia never contacted you at all. It’s such an abrupt conclusion that if I were in your shoes, or her shoes, I will want some closure. Or at least a goodbye fuck before we cease communications. Of course different strokes for different folks.

P.S I like your build up. The sex is inconsequential - we have watched enough JAV to know the process. It’s the build up and the story that makes the key difference.

Quote:
I also bui bui ba ba not even tall, but fat fat. Sigh..

What is new thread? I'm new here, don't understand. HAHAHAHA.

Thank you enjoy the read.

Breakups are always fast in affairs, you think we'll sit down, meet for a few coffee, have probation, then set KPIs and try to meet, cannot then break? Doesn't work.

For normal relationships, ladies want to break then it's break liao. For affairs, it's even faster, wickedly faster.

Milt's mom ah... erm... don't want la. Please. Tolong...

Old 04-04-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

See la gog, now we're waiting for your next story. It's something to look forward to reading when logging in the morning.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
we all come here for stories right?
be it real life stories or fiction stories.
you gentleman sure have lots of gentleman action, add in some oil/spice/salt can be nice stories liao.

i'm not like you. not gentleman enough, no car, no house.
bui bui ba ba, only tall.... nothing to share. can only share my support.
i also bui bui ba ba, just right person, wrong time, looks really aren't everything to a girl if you can charm her in the right way. Trust me on this.

If you need looks to charm a girl, take my advice, run far from such girls, such girls will take very long for any ROI and they will bleed you dry before you even get to undress them.

Likely you might not even undress them until marriage. A girl is not turned on by just physical looks, the intellectual connection is very important also. When you can connect, sex comes naturally as a bond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
please start a new thread Gog!
*cough* retire *cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toohotguy123 View Post
Thanks for the story. Showing support here.
Thank you bro, glad you enjoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
wah... genitaliamen the ending was super fast and twisted... damn.. you should have ask aunty for a threesome to shut her up... maybe things would have turn differently. imagine you servicing the mother and the wife. what will Mil think?
Haha... the story ends in the most unexpected ways always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
I look forward to your next story GOG
*COUGH* retire *cough&*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaginq View Post
Please don't retire. Will miss your stories!
KNS... not miss me is it, don't talk to you all liao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Hahaha... thank you all glad you enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixio View Post
That was what I was thinking as well.
Thank you all glad you enjoyed the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
@guyorgirl - I have been a silent reader of your stories. First Janice then Alicia, and obviously you are a skillful gentleman. And obviously you love Janice- from one minor detail, you can’t even be bothered to describe the size of Alicia’s breasts. Whereas you were close to scientific in describing every detail of Janice. Tsk tsk tsk.

Other than married, is there a certain type you are going for? Like someone who’s more educated than you, but who’s shy? And you open them up (literally) towards the end? Is that how you gain their trust?

That’s the sense I got from your stories. Don’t mind me - I always like to read the stories and think about the reality. I just wonder if I’m thinking it correctly.

Lastly, I’m very surprised Alicia never contacted you at all. It’s such an abrupt conclusion that if I were in your shoes, or her shoes, I will want some closure. Or at least a goodbye fuck before we cease communications. Of course different strokes for different folks.

P.S I like your build up. The sex is inconsequential - we have watched enough JAV to know the process. It’s the build up and the story that makes the key difference.
Alicia's breasts are... how do I put it, normal, fleshy and soft, like milky type of softness. Not milky, beancurd. Happened a while ago liao, can't remember as clear but I do like licking and kissing the breasts above the bra cup, cos of the tenderness.

I like married/attached women because it intrigues me to find out what makes them tick, why do their men like them, and how does their men like them. If I can get the chance to do the same to the ladies, on behalf of their men, it turns me on. Knowing how they behave behind closed doors. It fulfills a sick fantasy I guess.

Education, is not really a factor nor life success, it's the need to want to know what their men gets to use/enjoy and how it would feel when I do the same. Sorry that I'm sick in this area, I've given up trying to be normal.

I didn't close with Alicia, neither her with me because we were caught, the lust was enjoyable when it's hidden, dark and unknown to others. When you are caught, everything else no longer is enjoyable, it becomes a shame. With shame, you shy away, you hide and you don't dare to confront what you previously believed to be normal.

Like me and Milly, fuck, forget okay, let's break up. No need to talk already, the shame has done the talking. Even if no shame, it's just sex I was originally interested in, nothing more, with except of course Janice.

Lastly, my stories were never about sex. I don't believe I started with Janice as a sex story, nor Milly, the sex was not the important parts for me. It was the build up, the way things happen, leading one to another and to another, the changes.

I've never ever promised my stories were a form of romance or PlayBoy stories where you can read and stroke yourself to pleasure with each post. It won't diverge from 1 woman to 10 others and back. It's not. So I don't understand when people say my stories suck. The gist of my story was never about sex.

Understand that most stories here is to share about the sex, how they suck, fuck, touch, cheat... mine is similar, but more on the process of getting to it as well as emotions, and feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
See la gog, now we're waiting for your next story. It's something to look forward to reading when logging in the morning.
Try CNA.com? Hehehehe...
Old 04-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is interesting
Old 04-04-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Jiaginq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
KNS... not miss me is it, don't talk to you all liao!!!
Don't talk never mind, got new story can la
Old 04-04-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

@guyorgirl - I don’t think it’s a sick fantasy. All
Of us are curious. And the reality is sometimes the more normal one looks, the more crazy one becomes once the doors are closed. There’s a freak in all of us, it’s just whether we bring it out / or be brought out. Still waters run deep.

Your stories are well appreciated and please keep them cumming. Because we are pretty sure you are still cumming a lot. I actually like this Alicia story more than Janice, because maybe you corrupted Janice but Alicia was just waiting to lure you out (with the Genting move).
Old 05-04-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
But after so long, don’t U have a little feeling for her? Do U still miss her when happen to think about her or is there something that reminds U the memory of her? Sorry if I’m asking too much question. U both might be wrong but personally I feel is a waste. I mean after the so long more or less will developed feelings for each other. If I were her, I will look for my partner and continue the relationship since I’m getting divorced. Cos as a woman, I can’t imagine if this is happening to me and I have to face it alone when husband left me, facing the circle of friends, and family members. Assuming she is facing all this all by herself and move on, she’s really a tough girl. But for me, I might commit suicide as everyone around me might know this and all those negatives comments by people around me might never end. If immediately family knows about it, it will be worst and difficult to face them. Moreover Singapore is so small how am I gonna hide forever? I think her life after that saga might be very tough. Once again be offended by my question. Just curious to know.
Everyone of us is set up differently. While Alicia might have divorced, Gog might not be her preferred husband or life partner. Otherwise, she wouldn't have married Milton who's supposed to be good and decent, but boring.
My philosophy is, for GF, find one that's fun, for wife, find one that's able to uphold a family together.
About committing suicide, it takes a lot of courage and despair for a person to take his or her own life. If has so much courage, then should also have it to live on.
Making mistake is human. Learn and not repeat the same mistake that makes us different from a dumb and a fool.
Old 07-04-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacobs View Post
this is interesting
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaginq View Post
Don't talk never mind, got new story can la
NO MORE NO MORE, SHOO!

Quote:
@guyorgirl - I don’t think it’s a sick fantasy. All
Of us are curious. And the reality is sometimes the more normal one looks, the more crazy one becomes once the doors are closed. There’s a freak in all of us, it’s just whether we bring it out / or be brought out. Still waters run deep.

Your stories are well appreciated and please keep them cumming. Because we are pretty sure you are still cumming a lot. I actually like this Alicia story more than Janice, because maybe you corrupted Janice but Alicia was just waiting to lure you out (with the Genting move).
Well, it's sick to many, somehow, I find it weird that people's fetishes are self accepted when others' aren't, especially here. HAHAHAHA. I just ... nevermind, don't want to be whiny or anything.

Thanks for liking my stories, but I think 3rd's a charm, after that it's boring already, as for me, old already, cum is to have quality, not just quantity, I was never out to clock body count, I mean I am, but in a different way, people's count is number of pussies, mine is... well, married pussies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Everyone of us is set up differently. While Alicia might have divorced, Gog might not be her preferred husband or life partner. Otherwise, she wouldn't have married Milton who's supposed to be good and decent, but boring.
My philosophy is, for GF, find one that's fun, for wife, find one that's able to uphold a family together.
About committing suicide, it takes a lot of courage and despair for a person to take his or her own life. If has so much courage, then should also have it to live on.
Making mistake is human. Learn and not repeat the same mistake that makes us different from a dumb and a fool.
Well, you said it, in short, I never loved Alicia, I only loved corrupting and abusing her for my gratification, I never denied it.

So have many others, Lindi included.
Old 07-04-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

CCB Gog, can you answer two golden questions of mine:

1 if you were attached or married to your so called dream lady, then you found out she's having a sexual affairs with your buddy, or a total stranger, what will you do?
2 do you plan to write a third story about another relationship to share with us?
Old 09-04-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I also bui bui ba ba not even tall, but fat fat. Sigh..

What is new thread? I'm new here, don't understand. HAHAHAHA.

Thank you enjoy the read.

Breakups are always fast in affairs, you think we'll sit down, meet for a few coffee, have probation, then set KPIs and try to meet, cannot then break? Doesn't work.

For normal relationships, ladies want to break then it's break liao. For affairs, it's even faster, wickedly faster.

Milt's mom ah... erm... don't want la. Please. Tolong...

why not? then it will really be MILF. Not 'mom i love fucking' but 'mother-in-law fucking'
Old 09-04-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
beezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

accidentally came to this forum. and this is very interesting
Old 09-04-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
HuangRongrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A goodbye fuck would be the perfect ending!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1