The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Have you ever wonder how much you spent for the past years?

I started to cheong the MP/TN scene in 2006. I remember my 1st encounter is at 3rd storey of a mall in chinatown. It use to be both side of shops are MP and they will always say "帅哥按摩吗“ I really miss those days of "window shopping" This is also the start of developing my taste for MILF.

I stumbled upon SBF in 2010 and start ventured into FL and OKT scene. I starts to note down places I visited and amount I spent using acronyms using an Excel worksheet to autosum the total amount. I was shocked to see I had actually spent over $20K++ for the past 6 years of cheonging! and its still counting...

I could have go for tours or buy my fav gadgets with that amount of money. Many times I had asked myself to stop but small head always wins.

So bros...have you ever wondered, how much you had spent since you start cheonging?? I did!

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 11-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Have you ever wonder how much you spent for the past years?

I know I spent a portion of my education fund on bonking. Fortunately, I now have a job.

I think it's 3k-4k++ already though it's been six months only since I started.

But I no longer care, cause well, need is need, so no choice. I just try not to go too often and cut down. Once you step in...

DIY will no longer satisfy!
Old 11-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
Shaving_Ryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only started recently for less than a month and dmg count is modest at $660 ( 3xCat150s, 2xCat80, 1xCat50 ).

Though might consider not chionging too often now coz sometimes too stress and nervous until pumping missionary style will go limp.....so couldn't fully enjoy.... haizz.....
Old 11-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
hmm...was just telling a fren yesterday...
me dun earn sgd100 per day...
yet have spent sgd100 per day since monday...
tats sgd400 aldy tis week...
with tat amt...me could live really well in AC...
hiaz...wat to do...little wolfy notti...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 11-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Samster

kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post

DIY will no longer satisfy!
Bro you are right! Jerking yourself and being jerks by someone else the sensation is really different!

Since my 1st encounter I'm hooked !

Old 11-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

2006 till now $20k plus still Ok la. Why i say that? Becos i had spend way way way more than u. And i only have a modest income. When u happy u look for kangtow to celebrate. When u r down u also look for kangtow to console yourself.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Bro easyeasy, thanks for your response. I do belive there are bros out there who spent much more thn me.

Totally agrees with what you mentioned. Happy we celebrate, down we console.

The 2 main reason I cheong is to release work stress and did not get enough sextisfaction at home.

We spent our hard earned salary for our needs. I feel that we should pampers ourselves 1st instead of paying those endless bills!

Old 11-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I've spent enuf to buy a small car. My wife n her girl acquaintances spend may be more on their hairdos, beauty treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, branded clothes, handbags n shoes... I reckon most guys reading this will rather spend money on massage girls who give good service than on branded clothes, belts n shoes.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

Bro adonis, what can I say?

They could spent almost every months on clothes, bags and beauty services.

I spent on new clothes and shoes once a year only but spent on massage services throughout the year!

I normally is one time man. Unless the services is really good thn I will RTM or RTF.

Now I will judge services by whether it worth the amount you spent!

Old 11-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
... Unless the services is really good thn I will RTM or RTF.

Now I will judge services by whether it worth the amount you spent!
And to add, if the girl is good looking enuf or not. Right u r.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
And to add, if the girl is good looking enuf or not. Right u r.
You r right bro.. Looks is the next factor.. But sometimes will still came across lady with killer looks but lousy service.

Old 11-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential

It had been 25 years now since I frequent the WL for my miserable needs after my OC paralyze because of severe accident.

As I need to travel often or long attachment in my job - the cost of engagement are varied from one to another countries. The range started from USD 35 to USD 350 for a shot regardless ST / LT!

In the initial year when I'm still young and strong - need more release and slowly decrease as I grow old - I'm 50 now.

Mentally - I had spend a huge sums on it - close to purchase a 2 or maybe a 3rm HDB. Beside these there are others expenses to shoulder! - lone bread winner!!
Old 11-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I've spent enuf to buy a small car.
based on the recently COE price?
Old 11-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Bro mseveninch, thank you for sharing with us and I salute you for your 25 years of experience . I understand that it is not easy for you as a lone bread winner.

Im 38 now. Sometimes I do wonder how many years will I still continue to cheong or will I still have enough Vit M to cheong.

I belives that everything happens for a reason. We shall overcome whatever obstacles that may comes into our life.

Old 11-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

We shd take uncle mseveninch as our idol as he's 50 and still cheonging not to mention he has spare $$$ to do it is even more admirable
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1