The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Rooms That Should Be Avoided In PT!

This list is to help bros to avoid rooms that provide very bad services. Hopefully bros here can help to contribute infos so that we can share some of our bad experiences and will never take their service. So, lets keep the ball rolling:

H11R12, Carol - Time watcher! Want customer to cum in less than 20 minutes! Keep on bugging customer to be fast! Not willing to try various FJ positions with full of excuses!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H02 and 22

Me, psychological reasons the above 2houses, H02 clamp and a stain smell. Well! H22 for the sake of Aida and Sally, it gave me the uneasy feeling. Especially the inner section, open ones awhile cause there is an older WL offering massage.

Next Tue, 10 August the beginning of the hungry ghosts festival, no help for me. I think H22 should b close up for good. Was that 3yrs ago incident happen b4 the Lunar 7mth? I recalled in papers, pic of H14 uncle OKT offering prayers to the passing away WL. He took an umbrella to hit a reporter, think he refuse to stop taking photos.

During the lunar 7mth, i will not walk into H22, even for $20 service. Thanks!

Last edited by jacky43; 01-08-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: internet cutoff
Old 01-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Rooms That Should Be Avoided In PT!

Over the years, I have had my share of bad experiences in PT. But it is difficult to say if my bad experience is the same as for other Bros. Having said that, this list is a bit tricky because each other's Bros experience with a WL differs from each other. As I always say, what works for me, might not work for you and vice versa.

Below I recall a complain with same WL H11R12, so, Bro MrBombastic, I guess your list is justified. Read on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
i juz went to carol 01 today its the worst fuck i has for 50 bucks everythin was rushin pls dudes avoid this bitch she has a major attidute prob!!!!!!!!
Quote:
she is frm h11r12 damn bad her service and major attidute prob
Quote:
service wise damn bad bro and so rushin i took awhile to cme and she not happy keep on rushing then wanna change to doggy style dnt allow then keep rushin i got piss juz got up throw the condom on her body wear my clothes and stomp out didnt even bother she got dress or wat damn piss heard the door slam after i went out i didnt bother.. we are paying the best part i wasnt like sme customers demanding frm her i didnt even talk to her the whole tyme then kena treat like dirt.... thats wat piss me off.. i neve look dwn on pros but this type of incidents make me lose the respect on them...
Ok, moving on.....

This list is to help Bros to avoid rooms that provide very bad services.

H11R12, Carol - Time watcher! Want customer to cum in less than 20 minutes! Keep on bugging customer to be fast! Not willing to try various FJ positions with full of excuses!

H07 R12 - ? (CAT20) > PT H18 Ang Pai

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Just now I check out H07R12, actually I tried this WL before and she also no good service. This was long time ago when she was still from other house. Cannot recall if old H16 or H18. I ask her only for HJ, she stoke a bit expect me to come fast and never finish me she stop half way I have to do mine self.
H07(2) R28 - Miki (CAT50) > GL CAT80 (Twin) *Attitude* - maybe we just don't click but having visited her 4 times? What more does she want? I tried to be good and be her regular but her attitude towards me turned me off.

This is it for me, I hope no more bad experiences.

Cheers.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H02 and 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Me, psychological reasons the above 2houses, H02 clamp and a stain smell. Well! H22 for the sake of Aida and Sally, it gave me the uneasy feeling. Especially the inner section, open ones awhile cause there is an older WL offering massage.

Next Tue, 10 August the beginning of the hungry ghosts festival, no help for me. I think H22 should b close up for good. Was that 3yrs ago incident happen b4 the Lunar 7mth? I recalled in papers, pic of H14 uncle OKT offering prayers to the passing away WL. He took an umbrella to hit a reporter, think he refuse to stop taking photos.

During the lunar 7mth, i will not walk into H22, even for $20 service. Thanks!
Wah lau eh, hungry ghost already? Lean times coming again for WLs. Usually, hungry ghost not too much customer. See how this year.

Cheers.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

I have updated accordingly:

H07(2) R28 - Miki (CAT50) > GL CAT80 (Twin) *Attitude* - maybe we just don't click but having visited her 4 times? What more does she want? I tried to be good and be her regular but her attitude towards me turned me off.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
H07 R12 - ? (CAT20) > PT H18 Ang Pai
H7 R12 ??
She was from H18 R6 previously.
Although at that time she ws only half her present size.
Yes she has ballooned. She used to be petite and her bbbj / cim used to be one of the bestest in PT
Old-timers should know why she was ang pai at H18

Sorry to hear bros have bad experience with her now.
Long time no see her maybe one day will drop by for old times sake.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H02 and 22

Quote:
Wah lau eh, hungry ghost already? Lean times coming again for WLs. Usually, hungry ghost not too much customer. See how this year.

Cheers.
Hungry ghost month also not too much WLs too.
Many of them time their break to coincide with the hungry month.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster

H07 2nd floor R01 - Ann (CAT 50) is also a time watcher! No offence to her and her regulars.
Was attracted to her natural big boobs and young looks when I tried her last time. Though she provide boobs sucking, 69 and kissing but it was purely SOP timed and by the time it hits 15 minutes she already said time is almost up. Only 20 minutes per session. Luckily I managed to get the job done but I won't RTF her.

In general for a CAT 50 WL, I supposed there should be a room for allowance(grace period). Some bro(s) are done within fingers count while some bro(s) can command a looooooooooonger bonk...hehehe.
Same goes with veteran CAT 20, 30 and 40 WLs. They jolly well knew that they need to compete with new batch of WLs in the terms of looks and service. The least they could do is providing a better service. Not necessary have to be translated in longer bonking session but having a longer time(for a merely 5 minutes) inside the room even for just TCSC, would be nice.
When the chemistry is built up, a RTF won't be that difficult to achieved.
What's the point of rushing customer to done the deeds in 15-20 minutes when after the customer left, the WL just sitting staring at the door for a long period and the unhappy customer never RTF?

IMHO, a 30 minutes per session should be alright for CAT 50 WL. Anyway, though they're housed under OKT but the OKT did not control their duration bonking session unlike in GL legal house. So its actually up to the WL whether they choose to stick with their SOP time or be flexible with their timing. After all, in Petain most of the WLs appreciated their RTF customers. I have good sessions with other CAT 50 WLs too, even a 30 minutes session with CAT 30 WLs.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
H07 2nd floor R01 - Ann (CAT 50) is also a time watcher! No offence to her and her regulars.
Was attracted to her natural big boobs and young looks when I tried her last time. Though she provide boobs sucking, 69 and kissing but it was purely SOP timed and by the time it hits 15 minutes she already said time is almost up. Only 20 minutes per session. Luckily I managed to get the job done but I won't RTF her.
Bro, I respect your opinion, but it doesn't mean I agree.

Yes, I don't agree that H072FR01 - Ann's room should be avoided because to me she provides superb services within the 20 minute session. Sometimes even, we get carried away, we chit-chat until I stay in her room for 25 minutes. She never fails to satisfy me. She's cute, clever, sexy, and, IMHO, a good service provider. It is hard for me to believe that she actually said, "time is almost up", because many times I RTF her, time was never an issue with her.

You have resolved not to RTF her, that's fine with me because it means less 1 Bro in the queue, hehe.

Quote:
In general for a CAT 50 WL, I supposed there should be a room for allowance(grace period). Some bro(s) are done within fingers count while some bro(s) can command a looooooooooonger bonk...hehehe.
Yes they do Bro, but not all. Those WLs that I know of giving room for allowance are: H02 - Maggie, Sally, Michelle, H07 - Carol, Super, Ann, H10 - Katty, Judy, Kiko, Da S, H12 - Janet, Joey, H14 - Violet, Li Wen, H16 - Ada, Jennifer, Vivi, Ivy, Amy, Moon, H24 - Diamond, Lai Lai.

In H12, there is a super time watcher - MJ

As for some Bros who command a longer bonk before you can come, sorry to say but the most some WLs can give is 25-30 Minutes. Put yourself in their place being bonked for so long, the pussy will become sore and swollen, and if this happens in the early stages of the day, then her business finish already after a handful of customers only because she cannot work anymore. Comeback again next day to work hopefully her pussy ok again.

Quote:
What's the point of rushing customer to done the deeds in 15-20 minutes when after the customer left, the WL just sitting staring at the door for a long period and the unhappy customer never RTF?
Yes, this one I agree, chemistry should be built up between the 2 parties, you and the WL. If 1 only, it will never work. This is my experience with Miki - H072FR28, we never had chemistry.

Quote:
IMHO, a 30 minutes per session should be alright for CAT 50 WL. Anyway, though they're housed under OKT but the OKT did not control their duration bonking session unlike in GL legal house. So its actually up to the WL whether they choose to stick with their SOP time or be flexible with their timing. After all, in Petain most of the WLs appreciated their RTF customers. I have good sessions with other CAT 50 WLs too, even a 30 minutes session with CAT 30 WLs.
By right is should be 20 minute / session for CAT50, if 30-40 minute, it is already under the discretion of the WL.

For CAT20-40 PT trained is 15 minute / session.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Rooms That Should Be Avoided

Quote:

Same goes with veteran CAT 20, 30 and 40 WLs. They jolly well knew that they need to compete with new batch of WLs in the terms of looks and service. The least they could do is providing a better service. Not necessary have to be translated in longer bonking session but having a longer time(for a merely 5 minutes) inside the room even for just TCSC, would be nice.

---
Dear Sir! U caught Ann on a Sunday? It also happen to be payday, of course WLs r time watcher. Hold the buses! Mine 1session with Princess Joey was a Sunday pm, she did not rush me infact we took our time.

Well if there is RTF, i'm keeping fingers crossed she will allow longer timing. Hungry ghost festivals lesser customers? I recalled last yr equal many customers, horny guys don't bother which is a good thing. Solong we respect the spirits, there b nothing to worry about.

Oh Fornicator copied fr a past (bad) FR, that brother threw his CD on the WL thing. I think was last yr, if not mistaken it was Li Wen. That was 1reason i dare not seek LW service. Mine PM 2u, Sir! I forgot to write this, thanks4bringing it back.

LW? I think will up her on mine next visit, she don't bite no point keep on thinking for 2yrs. Go for her no good, no RTF that is all but, i will post a FR based on mine session.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Re: Rooms That Should Be Avoided

Quote:
---Dear Sir! U caught Ann on a Sunday? It also happen to be payday, of course WLs r time watcher. Hold the buses! Mine 1session with Princess Joey was a Sunday pm, she did not rush me infact we took our time.
Maybe some are time watcher on payday, Sunday whatever, but not Ann. I am worried that upon realizing this, she might be double standard. She good to others and also time watcher for some.

Quote:
---Oh Fornicator copied fr a past (bad) FR, that brother threw his CD on the WL thing. I think was last yr, if not mistaken it was Li Wen. That was 1reason i dare not seek LW service. Mine PM 2u, Sir! I forgot to write this, thanks4bringing it back.
Bro that was for Carol H11R12, not Li Wen!

Cheers.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Wink Carol H11

I'm sorry! That was Carol H11, i see she had negatives FR about a yr ago. Then, beginning of the yr it kind of gone. Infact positives start pouring in, that is why i proclaim Carol as 1of the 6princess.

4mths back, 1session and last mth saw her sitting on bed. That session was ok only no frenching but, i joke next time? She said see how, another time.

Maybe going for commerical sex is this, some men got it some don't. Modify fr the credit cards commercial and, thanks for clearing the doubts.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Talking Lunar 7mth 7day

Read over the other threads, a discussion on Hungry ghost festivals. OK! Many Chinese especially the elders will remembered the 7day, is infact a Valentine's day. Past yrs there were wedding at PRC and Taiwan, here i doubt so, maybe few Chinese couples?

The benefits of non Chinese, so say legend of the 7princess, the youngest most beautifully felt in love with a farmer. They have children, i think anyway heaven gods put a stop. They were separated and heaven took pity of them.

With the help of the other princess, the Lunar 7mth 7days they will form a bridge so that their little sister will unite with her hubby and children. Of course, story normally write off the children parts.

Have this horny fantasy this yr, that day falls on 16 Aug Monday. And, I have got the 6princess for brothers here. I might made a trip and bonk 1of the princess. Lets see whom will fit mine fantasy, let me count them; Joey, MJ, Diamond, Kathy, Carol and Sugar.

Talking of paid romance, it might work4me.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
miki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H16 R07 - Yvonne ( Attitude problem)
Done her on Sat and this is what I get.
Me : What is your name ?
Yvonne : "No name"
Me : Was shock but keep quiet thinking she not in the mood.......
Yvonne : " lie on the bed " ( I did what I was told )
Yvonne : Can you lie properly else how am I going to do ? ( I keep quiet again but shift a little bit inside.)
(During action my hand touch hers and she snap at me)
Yvonne : Can you pls dun push your hand against mine !!!! ( I blur !)
Main dish came into action when she was on top of me when I hold her
(.) (.) she pinched me a little !!!...... ( I did not grab hard or doing anything that will cause her pain !)
Actually I do not wish to put her into limelight but couldn;t help it. Maybe I am wrong other bro may have been given better service. Anyway ,it seems that no one actually write a thread on her, her service is really bad. I give her 0/10 for customer service!
RTF : No way !
Old 02-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki View Post
H16 R07 - Yvonne ( Attitude problem)
Done her on Sat and this is what I get.
Me : What is your name ?
Yvonne : "No name"
Me : Was shock but keep quiet thinking she not in the mood.......
Yvonne : " lie on the bed " ( I did what I was told )
Yvonne : Can you lie properly else how am I going to do ? ( I keep quiet again but shift a little bit inside.)
(During action my hand touch hers and she snap at me)
Yvonne : Can you pls dun push your hand against mine !!!! ( I blur !)
Main dish came into action when she was on top of me when I hold her
(.) (.) she pinched me a little !!!...... ( I did not grab hard or doing anything that will cause her pain !)
Actually I do not wish to put her into limelight but couldn;t help it. Maybe I am wrong other bro may have been given better service. Anyway ,it seems that no one actually write a thread on her, her service is really bad. I give her 0/10 for customer service!
RTF : No way !
my godness! looks like im not the worst... seems like you are even far worst than me. if i were you, i'll stop everything... throw the money at her and give her a piece of my mind... wtf!

sorry bro... i feel it for u...

any bros tried her before? i need 2 bros confirmation before i put her into "blacklist"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1