The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
that was what I thought. 3 posts out of the 2 years. Other than this post and the same on the ML ad itself, the first post he has is also for the same dent.

more like a ad MR
A healthy dose of scepticism when it comes to suspicious postings, although one can also give them the benefit of doubt. He might be a lurker and comes out only every 2 years to try one babe.

In other words, can't tell till got corroborating evidence :P
Old 17-03-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. That is right. I also hate those annoying people keep messaging and calling,

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
was lucky and managed to book this shuang-er from Shenhua.
Hmmm ended up it was kinda a mixed experience.
I mean, overall I wld give her a 8 out of 10, but the experience was soured because there's this weird lunatic customer who kept calling during the session!
Totally spoil the mood. I ask her why dun pick up I actually dun mind, she said this guy has alr been blacklisted and number shared among the gals, so no way she will pick up. Totally understand why, but this insistent guy's constant calls was disruptive for me, until she had to eventually hide her phone somewhere cos she knows it's affecting me.
Otherwise, she's quite nice to be with.
To whoever that guy may be, when a gal's not picking up, damn it please have some sense and consideration for others and stop calling. If u r not getting appointments u shld know there must be a reason, either ur name is bad alr or the gal is simply not free. Bros here dun need a free vibrator on the bed.
Old 17-03-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
that was what I thought. 3 posts out of the 2 years. Other than this post and the same on the ML ad itself, the first post he has is also for the same dent.

more like a ad MR
Well, just because i dun post, doesnt mean im an advert. U can go find out yourself if they are good. Besides, i never praise much of the massagers anyway. If u look at the 3 comments.

Its up to u if u wan to believe haha. im just sharing an opinion. And if you have been to alot of massages, then u can offer ur opinion.

Anyway, im just offering my stand that im not an advert.

And besides, i rarely offer my opinion here because my initial purpose in sammy is to find FL. Arent we lol?

Last edited by veneze; 17-03-2015 at 01:25 AM. Reason: just add stuffs
Old 17-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
Well, just because i dun post, doesnt mean im an advert. U can go find out yourself if they are good. Besides, i never praise much of the massagers anyway. If u look at the 3 comments.

Its up to u if u wan to believe haha. im just sharing an opinion. And if you have been to alot of massages, then u can offer ur opinion.

Anyway, im just offering my stand that im not an advert.

And besides, i rarely offer my opinion here because my initial purpose in sammy is to find FL. Arent we lol?
so ticopico and you are same account. Why so many clones?
Old 17-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway the most recent one i went to is Liwen from chewy.

Shes a better gem this recent few months after failing to find a good one (now 2 massage per month visit)

Let me know if you enjoy your experience. I will congrat you.
Old 17-03-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
so ticopico and you are same account. Why so many clones?
only got one account bro. And like i said i just dun usually post comments on a good frequency. Its pretty obvious how i can write comments like writing watsapp anyway.

O you mean that ticopico guy? Im not him. lol. But anyway i thought u meant me anyway. I apologise. But either way im quite sensitive since i never post comments often.

Last edited by veneze; 17-03-2015 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Apology
Old 17-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

Anyway i tried to get appointment for Sha Sha from sglonely stable but she was full on a weekday night.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4095

Any reason why she so hot on schedule?

In the end kena redirected to same stable, You You which give average massage with below average sensual experience. Sigh thats why i didn like East side nowadays.

Last edited by veneze; 17-03-2015 at 01:55 AM. Reason: write more clearly on the sensual part
Old 17-03-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
Anyway i tried to get appointment for Sha Sha from sglonely stable but she was full on a weekday night.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4095

Any reason why she so hot on schedule?

In the end kena redirected to same stable, You You which give average massage with nothing sensual. Sigh thats why i didn like East side nowadays.
They are usually pack on a weekday than a weekend. But sometimes weekend they don't work.. esp sundays
Old 17-03-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
was lucky and managed to book this shuang-er from Shenhua.
Hmmm ended up it was kinda a mixed experience.
I mean, overall I wld give her a 8 out of 10, but the experience was soured because there's this weird lunatic customer who kept calling during the session!
Totally spoil the mood. I ask her why dun pick up I actually dun mind, she said this guy has alr been blacklisted and number shared among the gals, so no way she will pick up. Totally understand why, but this insistent guy's constant calls was disruptive for me, until she had to eventually hide her phone somewhere cos she knows it's affecting me.
Otherwise, she's quite nice to be with.
To whoever that guy may be, when a gal's not picking up, damn it please have some sense and consideration for others and stop calling. If u r not getting appointments u shld know there must be a reason, either ur name is bad alr or the gal is simply not free. Bros here dun need a free vibrator on the bed.
Hi yqz7 bro, beside the HP thingy, care to share more detail MR? thanks!
Old 17-03-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
MLs from the North side of Singapore can be quite risky to book.
However, if you stumble upon a gem, please share.
Next try...
within this month.
kiki aka jiaxin at sembawang
minmin at admiralty.
Old 17-03-2015, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeArt View Post
http://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...4#post12751154

I have visited countless masseur since I became active about 4 being condemned.
Mz gal back again? ??
I used to love them. .
alway go area g find.

then all change ....

hope they are back as advertised
Old 17-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopico View Post
This gem Pearl is fucking great..overall i rate her 8/10..her massage is great follow by good bbbj..her skin is so soft and smooth..the best part is the hj is greatly done with the stroking and she is so wild that make me feel like cum in her mouth..To all bro out there..die die must try this gem i strongly recommend..

http://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=516723
All your 3 posts are for ladies from Pink Lady, makes one wander......
Old 17-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Brief MR for 小皮球

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Next pick gonna go east... all central in recent times...
Shortlisted a couple of Easterners - the first one response quite suspicious and now I figured out why based on some posts above... so can KIV (popular word nowadays)

小皮球 was next on the list, missed her on her previous stint whereby she had pretty rave reviews; though I vague remembered one good bro saying she is ok but something about her not so gum.

No longer gonna be under ltd.

Anyway, she is considered a veteran so no need long commando report.

Location wise is the "Jap housewife" so very gum some particular bro... but she is contemplating to shift to a more densely populated location.

Looks wise quite similar to pic, similar make up as well. Kinda reminded me of cutie maybe because of the make up/face shape as well as the height... she looked more innocent probably becos of her eyes... probably a syt. Meatier/broader than cutie but not considered plump... nice handful soft and natural B-Cs...

Massage wise puts in effort, good use of body weight for leverage. I had a gassy stomach and nearly released when she sat on me... (not that she's heavy lol) Sensual was not bad and unhurried, and she asked 1×/2× b4 the session

Good natured, easy going disposition so the session was relaxed, coupled with some mildly mischievous teasing - not outstanding but enjoyable overall.

Living room was a bit untidy(so un-"jap housewife" lol) but room was okay... maybe cos she planning to shift. A few hiccups but should be isolated incidents so no need to mention.

She is a fail-safe imho.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 17-03-2015 at 09:22 AM.
Old 17-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
moving_rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried this girl before? She looks chio and familiar ..if not wrong she was FL converted to ML.. wondering how's her massage skill.. thanks!

Angelababy

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/angelababys/
Old 17-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: Brief MR for 小皮球

Wah nice MR bro as always.
Jap housewife feel again wor~
But she moving soon so hopefully shift to a same feel location

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Location wise is the "Jap housewife" so very gum some particular bro... but she is contemplating to shift to a more densely populated location.

Good natured, easy going disposition so the session was relaxed, coupled with some mildly mischievous teasing - not outstanding but enjoyable overall.

Living room was a bit untidy(so un-"jap housewife" lol) but room was okay... maybe cos she planning to shift. A few hiccups but should be isolated incidents so no need to mention.

She is a fail-safe imho.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1