The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Once again, I had nothing to say. I opened my mouth but no words would come out. I felt sick, but it wasn't due to Covid.
I felt this is a case of live by the sword, die by the sword....

We fuck around with many women but mostly didn't really put in our deep emotional connection. - It was just a physical transaction.
At the slightest displeasure for whatever reason, we cut them off and move on.
The party who puts in the emotions usually end up getting hurt more.

It is only fair that the same applies to the women.
Mark seems to have some emotional involvement with Jasmine and is feeling hurt/uncomfortable to see her with another man.
Well bro, this is part of such a relationship.

Sharing a bit of my personal experience, so you see that you are not alone.
I had this so-called mistress (married with 2 kids) since 6 years ago and had a wonderful 4 years maintaining our secret relationship (both of us).
All these while, I had been having flings trying to make up lost time for being a one-woman man for 42 years.
She truly puts in her emotions while I treated her only as a FB with a bit of my emotions because I like making love with emotions.

Anyway, she found out about it and was hurt, and cut off communication with me for 2 years.
During this time, she had her 3 kid and Covid struck.

I managed to re-court her in the past 4 months and we rekindle our FB relationship, but it was never the same as before.
There is always a level of suspicion if I didn't reply immediately to her messages, and she would get upset easily.
As I am writing now, she had not replied my messages for the past 2 days again.
Well, now it is my turn to feel hurt and uncomfortable and I would just say serve me right! - It is my retribution!
I don't blame her at all.

However, I think it is best for me to end this relationship for both our benefits.
It had been a good ride and I am sure both of us with think back with fond memories.
Perhaps, I should not had reconnected with her again....
Old 29-01-2022, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro. I felt hurt reaeing your latest post, even though she did nothing wrong. Mostly because her words n her actions don't tally.

It seems like the girls knew about this, but just wanted u to witness it for yourself. If that's the case, I'm glad they did it.
Old 29-01-2022, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

This is painful.. on one hand Jasmine wanted to patch back, wanted someone to wait for her while sorting out paperwork yet she fuck around.. and kena caught red handed.. going to hurt for long time
Old 29-01-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Mark had done with Shirlyn and now Jasmine with Darren, so both are DRAW now? I guessed so.

So probably Jasmine is pushing Mark to Shirlyn since both of them not fully committed yet.

Camping here for updates please.
Old 29-01-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

I drove out of her estate with no destination in mind.

I guess this was karma.
If this story is true then ... I'm so sorry bro to read this.

And I hope you're feeling ok.
Old 29-01-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi . Can anyone enlighten me who's Darren ? kinda forgot where he appeared previously
Old 29-01-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Hi . Can anyone enlighten me who's Darren ? kinda forgot where he appeared previously
He is jasmine neighbor, the one with a gigantic dick mark found previously thru EOS and did a foursome with Alicia, jasmine and mark
Old 29-01-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
He is jasmine neighbor, the one with a gigantic dick mark found previously thru EOS and did a foursome with Alicia, jasmine and mark
Thanks. Now I remember. Hahaha. The real master.
Old 29-01-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

In consideratiin that both jas and Mark is already discussing their future together and jasmine fucking darran behind his back. It is considered a betrayal. Even thou no official commitment had been made

Mark is no angel too fucking ard during the period when jas blocked him. But that's is a period when there are no commitments of any sort so I think that is understandable.

If Mark is able to control not being a public property, I do think that Shirley will be a better fit and a better fitting life partner. The rest..... Simply cannot be trusted. But it will be boring as hell for Mark considering his lifestyle.
Old 29-01-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

I dunno why. Somehow after reading the story, I kinda like Alicia and her demeanor. Maybe because I am a boobs person too. Haha
Old 29-01-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, Jasmine fuck with another man, that's really hurt. I totally know how u feel bro Shrouded...It is really heart breaking that the woman you love have sex with other man.

But really wonder why she did that since she have you and can look for you if she want sex.
Old 29-01-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I ended up at the coffeeshop opposite her place. I only wanted to get a drink as my throat was so dry after all the cigarettes.

A: Mark! Join us.

Alicia and Felicia were there, apparently trying out the western stall.

I got a Jia Jia and sat with them. I wasn't sure if I could, as I didn't know if the coffeeshop could accept 5 pax, but almost everyone was in a group of more than 2, and no one seemed to be stopping anything.

Me: Did you know?

A: About Darren?

Me: Yeah.

A: Yup. Why do you think I'm dining in today?

Me: Has it been going on for long?

A: Not really. Only started again after the last time you were over.

Somehow that was more comforting than if she had been fucking him all this while.

Me: Oh.

A: I think it's your fault.

Me: Huh?

A: You had sex with her, then you didn't do anything else.

Me: What was I supposed to do? I thought she said she needed time to finalize her divorce?

A: You're stupider than I thought.

Me: I still don't get it. Felicia, did you know?

F: Of course I did. Why do you think I asked you to go over?

Me: To catch them?

F: You're really stupider than we both thought.

A: Look. Jasmine is a woman. We have needs too ok. She's out of a nasty situation and needs someone to be there for her. That's something you did for quite some time in the past. Whether it's to fulfil her physical or emotional needs, you were there.

Me: So…

F: You satisfied her physical needs, then you cooked breakfast. Then you left and I'm guessing you didn't really contact her much. How do you think she feels?

Me: Confused?

A: Finally, he's getting somewhere

F: Do you think she wants to be with Darren?

Me: I don't know.

A: He's married with kids. He's just a side dick. A really nice one I must add. You gotta thank that friend of yours for me.

Me: You've been seeing him too? And Felicia?

F: Hey. We're talking about you. Not him. But yeah. He's a really convenient option with zero strings attached.

A: So did you manage to talk to her?

Me: No.

She slapped her forehead.

A: Can you?

Me: I don't know what to do.

A: Ok. Since you're dumber than a pile of rocks, let me put it simply to you. Jasmine likes you. A lot. She wants to be with you. But she wants to know you feel the same way. She doesn't want to get serious then find out that you are not on the same page.

Me: So… I need to propose?

F: Oh god.

A: No. Just be her boyfriend. For real. No more hiding or secret relationships. Be open with her and tell her what exactly you want. Let everyone know you're together.

Me: But is that what she wants?

A: Urgh. You're fucking dumb.

F: Are you going to wait till her divorce is finalized before letting her know how you feel? Assuming you feel the same way.

Me: I think I do.

F: Like I mentioned before. Please resolve all your unsolved issues.

A: Like my mom. And that other girl you slept with. And anyone else.

Me: Do we have any unresolved issues?

A: Us? No? So we had a weird relationship in the past, but you're more like my older brother now. The dumber older brother.

Me: Felicia?

F: Have I even been asking you for sex recently?

Me: No?

F: Well yeah. Darren's dick is way more enjoyable.

Me: Right.

A: So please, let her know what you want. Seriously.

Me: What if I don't know what I want?

A: Are you fucking kidding me?

F: At least she's having good sex.

Me: I need some time alone.

A: Dumbass.

I finished my drink and left them.

I took out my phone and sent a text message.

Me: Hey. You free to meet for a chat?
Old 29-01-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 12
watwatinthebutt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywatwatinthebutt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I can’t take the mental gymnastics anymore. Surely there must be a point where you just think about what YOU can or cannot accept and disregard the rest. All the best to you no matter what that might mean for you.
Old 29-01-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
Georgepuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going TS!
Old 29-01-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

I took out my phone and sent a text message.

Me: Hey. You free to meet for a chat?
I'm no angel but if I'm at that stage and I found out, I won't propose anymore. Not even date.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1