The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 10-02-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
itachino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
tried before her massage decent but didnt get offered gq anyone had any luck with her?
This one I go 3x still no gq think that place is clean
Old 10-02-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future
Post Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat1871 View Post
Alright boys, here is the download....

I went there asked for qiqi, but she had appointment, i saw the reception abit chubby ( i didn't get to catch a name ) - but she had some nice boobs on her so i said ok la i try her.

There is 3 girls, 3 "rooms" all curtain type.

the first room is half height nia, i was planted there cause full appointment, i'll admit i was uncomfortable at first, but started to be come thrilling when the lady would rub all over then got people walking in and out haha - im a exhibitionist and voyeur.

Solid pair of boobs, full C maybe? - we went to the second room once there was space ( full curtain ) she unhook bra and lift up shirt and started tugging nothing special. the whole time i can hear qiqi with another customer talking.

I ended up abit mad with chubby, i asked to suck nipple and she said ok, after sucking she said must pay extra - like cheebye never say earlier? -.-... so when i cum i just shoot without covering my dick (my cum always fly everywhere -.-) - kenna her pants , feet and right tit.

after the deed i went to shower and come out- chubby change her entire outfit

she intro me to qiqi before i leave, i'll admit she looks pretty good man, and i heard the guy with her having a fun time through out my 1 hour..

RTF - chubby - probably not. damage wise entrance 55, extra 50 and onwards, she ended up telling me 80 for tugging and sucking boobs.... i go other curtain place, 80 bucks i get to cum in mouth or face.... so ya...

Qiqi, tempting leh she give me flirty eyes while i was chatting with her before leaving. but still the boobs not huge but ok la hand-full any bros got big titties to recommend would be appreciated.

sorry for long and FR, this would be my second ever FR. - feedback welcome or template if have to share would be welcome - for bros asking where and all that, can pm but share one with me too so that its a fair trade to the bro that share this location, Thanks bro!
Thanks for your FR! I will skipped the chubby girl for now. But the pair of melon look delicious! Did u tried her breast F? My cum is just spill out and not like yours flying to everywhere anymore!
Old 10-02-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Meerkat1871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Thanks for your FR! I will skipped the chubby girl for now. But the pair of melon look delicious! Did u tried her breast F? My cum is just spill out and not like yours flying to everywhere anymore!
hahahaa, ,no BF so far i havent been able to finish with BF. but seriously hers not big enough to BF also, or perhaps i watch too much hentai liao...
Old 10-02-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachino View Post
This one I go 3x still no gq think that place is clean
Same experience but her massage is not bad.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Liawe222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Qiqi from YxHx. Manage to made appt with her today. Overall was good, some teasing after back massage then turn over for GQ. Her boobs quite big. Surprise me when she lift up her shirts, but i think the boobs not natural, not an expert to justify hahaha. Let the bros here to tell whether is real or fake ... too bad she dont allow zhut zhut. Maybe im ugly :"(

Look:9/10
GFE:8/10
Damage: entrance $55 1hr plus $50 for hj or $80 for hj and roam
RTF:yes if im nearby that area.

Added her wechat, anyone interested can pm me
Old 11-02-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Same experience but her massage is not bad.
Mind to share the contact as I looking for pure massage recently
Old 11-02-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sure pm me
Old 12-02-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
if you looking for pure massage and nothing else,
you can try D***** H***** TCM at lor 4 just next to the yihao coffeeshop.

they solved alot of my health issues, mainly my overstretch tendon which cause my foot unable to bend at all.
they also have a tcm doctor and chiropractor there.

Last edited by kwaychup; 12-02-2022 at 05:17 PM. Reason: wording
Old 12-02-2022, 01:14 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Dkx78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me thank
Old 13-02-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Meerkat1871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I recently went to walk around....

i found a place at block 20x, its quite out of the way but i found a place called B***** P******* S*****..... at first i thought was just some facial spot for ladies. so i sat down at the smoking corner and lit one up while googling places. and then....

I saw an old man like 60-70 yo coming out from the back room with another lady in a mask , but her top was pretty much translucent la can see pink bra...... he gave her some money ( i assume payment ) and left.

wondering if anyone try before? i wanted to walk in and try but she went behind changed and left the shop to buy food.... i scout for awhile she looks pretty alright full B cup maybe? slim body type...
Old 13-02-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
schick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat1871 View Post
Alright boys, here is the download....

I went there asked for qiqi, but she had appointment, i saw the reception abit chubby ( i didn't get to catch a name ) - but she had some nice boobs on her so i said ok la i try her.

There is 3 girls, 3 "rooms" all curtain type.

the first room is half height nia, i was planted there cause full appointment, i'll admit i was uncomfortable at first, but started to be come thrilling when the lady would rub all over then got people walking in and out haha - im a exhibitionist and voyeur.

Solid pair of boobs, full C maybe? - we went to the second room once there was space ( full curtain ) she unhook bra and lift up shirt and started tugging nothing special. the whole time i can hear qiqi with another customer talking.

I ended up abit mad with chubby, i asked to suck nipple and she said ok, after sucking she said must pay extra - like cheebye never say earlier? -.-... so when i cum i just shoot without covering my dick (my cum always fly everywhere -.-) - kenna her pants , feet and right tit.

after the deed i went to shower and come out- chubby change her entire outfit

she intro me to qiqi before i leave, i'll admit she looks pretty good man, and i heard the guy with her having a fun time through out my 1 hour..

RTF - chubby - probably not. damage wise entrance 55, extra 50 and onwards, she ended up telling me 80 for tugging and sucking boobs.... i go other curtain place, 80 bucks i get to cum in mouth or face.... so ya...

Qiqi, tempting leh she give me flirty eyes while i was chatting with her before leaving. but still the boobs not huge but ok la hand-full any bros got big titties to recommend would be appreciated.

sorry for long and FR, this would be my second ever FR. - feedback welcome or template if have to share would be welcome - for bros asking where and all that, can pm but share one with me too so that its a fair trade to the bro that share this location, Thanks bro!

Didnt know there's a third ML. last month when i went only got the chubby plus one more (cant remember the name).

i also took the chubby one cos was just walk in. can hear the next "room" a bro like whispering/mumbling and the ml just kept giggling away.

anyway the chubby one gave cbj for $80. brought my own condom tho, otherwise she gonna use something like shrinkwrap.

lifted her shirt for me to play while she sucking away, wasnt wearing bra. rubbed her pussy from outside her shorts for a while then tried to reach in via the pants leg. she didnt stop me but she too meaty make the shorts quite tight. only managed to touch a bit of her panties. cim finish liao will continue sucking a bit more while stroking me, like making every single drop was extracted.

wanna try the younger ml next time
Old 14-02-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Y H so pop now lol....but 80 with roaming.... dunt think so....bj maybe
Old 17-02-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
This place the massage price ok but the addon is a turnoff. Zhut zhut or roaming +30. Don't know whether the bros got negotiate with the MLs or not.
Old 17-02-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
I went late last year the massage rate was only $50/hr, now increase to $55/hr.
Old 18-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liawe222 View Post
Tried Qiqi from YxHx. Manage to made appt with her today. Overall was good, some teasing after back massage then turn over for GQ. Her boobs quite big. Surprise me when she lift up her shirts, but i think the boobs not natural, not an expert to justify hahaha. Let the bros here to tell whether is real or fake ... too bad she dont allow zhut zhut. Maybe im ugly :"(

Look:9/10
GFE:8/10
Damage: entrance $55 1hr plus $50 for hj or $80 for hj and roam
RTF:yes if im nearby that area.

Added her wechat, anyone interested can pm me
$80 still cannot zhut zhut? Omg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1