The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-05-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3828 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
At your own risk.
Plus 20 years and some Kg
10Q to Bro Ray06 and Audio1 for helping fellow cheongsters to avert landmines and save some moolah for better MLs. Truly sharing is caring.
Old 16-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3828 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando FALL IN!

Today lim bei commando a new comer Gem! Fresh from Oven! Confirm no regret!
(IF NOT GOOD LIMBEI CHOP MY KUKU BIRD)
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/bi-er-massage/
My new regular liao.
LOL! Bro AwesomeGuy! Play so big until kukubird also part of the wager. Must be good deal. Booked my next session with Bi Er. 10Q for sharing. Hope to add her to my rotation list of regulars. up your rep for wearing red beret for the rest of us.
Old 16-05-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
34B Jiao Jiao

Tried after couple of review in here. Take what other written with pinch of salt.
Physical attributes have nothing to shout about.
Reasonably good attitudes and willing to please.
Stay with housemate which some might already know is who.

FN@100 probably just right. RTM is not high.
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Didn’t go for that. Just went for the $100 value menu..
Thanks bros. Was hesitating on her. Sounds like just good for a value meal.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 16-05-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Thanks bros. Was hesitating on her. Sounds like just good for a value meal.
She's a nice girl. Claimed to be 29 yrs old. Gives a good hug before starting, at least for me. Quite playable. Compared to photos, please manage expectations. I won't describe more. Not vanilla for sure. If driving, there are parking lots. Not far for walking folks.
Old 16-05-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post
Hi bros, giving my FR as a newbie in this scene. These are the few ML who accepted my number.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-qian-qian/

Location: Very open. Spa entrance is beside a restaurant. Room is fairly clean.
Looks: After the usual discount she is still pleasant looking. Not good in guessing age but should be in her mid-late 20s.
Body: Quite petite and little body fat
Massage: Not strong but not in for massage
Service: Shower is DIY. Requested for FN. Can play with neh neh and zhut zhut. I opted for HJ. Overall average experience. Strong point is that she is quite willing but sensual is lacking.

Personally won't RTM unless feeling extra horny (Can't be choosy as a newbie anyway)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/emily-massage/

Location: Discreet condo but a fair bit of walking from MRT stn. Lives alone but lingering smell of smoke in her house. Thankfully she smelled fine during the service cos cigarette breath is a big turn off for me.
Looks: Had makeup on and looked quite different from profile. Slight Ah Lian look but pleasant looking. Should be late 20s.
Body: Petite and no body fat. Boobs is nicely proportioned with small brown nips
Massage: Slightly better w/ more effort. Again not in for massage
Service: Shower is DIY. SN only and cannot zhut zhut. Neh neh is nice and soft to play with. Laid beside me when giving HJ while I play with her boobs.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-xue-massage/

(Visited once many months ago before she moved. FR might be outdated but wanna share)

Looks: Pretty and SYT. Very similar to SGL picture
Body: Petite and no body fat. Her boobs are quite a pair!!
Massage: Weak but not in for massage
Service: Shower is DIY and SN only. Can zhut zhut with top up. Sensual is average.

If I wanna see a nice pair on a SYT I will probably RTM. Too bad she moved and the new location is not very convenient for me.

I have a few other MLs who I wanna try but no luck in getting their reply. Hopefully after a few more visits to other ML they are able to accept my HP

-----------------------------
I know this thread is meant for positive reviews but wanna share a bad experience

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

Messaged her in the morning and agreed on a particular time on the same day. I asked for her address and she vaguely said "near <some MRT station>". I asked again for condo name/ postal code and received the same reply. I'm thinking that she would provide the address closer to the appointment so I went down to said MRT station 30 minute prior. Then she tell me she had to postpone the appointment to 3 hours later?! ok suck thumb. No other ML replied me and feeling the urge to release. I pressed her for the address a couple time, and once more just before the postponed time. Then she went silent on me.

Her picture looks pretty and one of the few who replied me. Won't try after wasting my time.
Well, I had similar experience with Mei Mei. Switch to other girl upon arriving and did not informed at all. Luckily I recognized the switched girl and I walked away. Very unethical. I would not recommend her.
Old 16-05-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
She's a nice girl. Claimed to be 29 yrs old. Gives a good hug before starting, at least for me. Quite playable. Compared to photos, please manage expectations. I won't describe more. Not vanilla for sure. If driving, there are parking lots. Not far for walking folks.
road side lots very few.... haha.... depends what time of the day/night...
Old 16-05-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
road side lots very few.... haha.... depends what time of the day/night...
Bro, enough lah but usually I arrive early enuf so that if I need to circle around, I can still be on time. Truth be said I had to cut very close on a weekend afternoon and after circles, made an inspired decision to swing back to that road, spotted one car leaving just then. Moral of the story: although I'm never late and give the girl ample notice, I will make allowance for certain locations. Only caveat there is just to be extra aware of the surrounding.

There was one ML there on the other side (easier to park) who made me wait and I did my usual notification that once past 10 min, I'd go off saying that she must have been tied up with something. In the end she's not too bad, skilful BJ with what she said is edible oil.
Old 16-05-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
At your own risk.
Plus 20 years and some Kg

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Age gotta +20. Was in/out in 35mins. RTM NO.
Thks for info!!
Old 16-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
May I know who is her housemate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
34B Jiao Jiao

Tried after couple of review in here. Take what other written with pinch of salt.
Physical attributes have nothing to shout about.
Reasonably good attitudes and willing to please.
Stay with housemate which some might already know is who.

FN@100 probably just right. RTM is not high.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Got a ML was telling me that a slot that I tried to book with her should be OK but confirm with her again later.

I messaged at night a couple times and no response. Until the next day about 1 hour before the slot she messaged that said is confirmed... Of course I could not make it, was the opposite side of the country.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? Just find it so weird. I assumed she just booked some regular on top of mine which is fine I guess. But suddenly messaging me 1 hr before and expecting me to drop everything else and go?

Hope I don't get a bad record for that too. I don't go often enough to easily clear my record hahaha
Old 16-05-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got any bro who tried this Vera before?
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/vera-massage/

Looks very chio, but scared its landmine.
Hopefully some bro can help to provide guidance.

I'm still looking for someone who can provide quality service like carol/Natalie. Sigh..
Old 16-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Got any bro who tried this Vera before?
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/vera-massage/

Looks very chio, but scared its landmine.
Hopefully some bro can help to provide guidance.

I'm still looking for someone who can provide quality service like carol/Natalie. Sigh..
her head pics looks really odd, does not go well with the body.
that alone can be a red flag, and is likely a MILF.

But she has great height, and listed SM.

Definitely interested to hear others what's their experience like.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone experience this kind of thing before? Just find it so weird. I assumed she just booked some regular on top of mine which is fine I guess. But suddenly messaging me 1 hr before and expecting me to drop everything else and go?

Hope I don't get a bad record for that too. I don't go often enough to easily clear my record hahaha
Never experienced this sort of thing before, session timing is confirmed once she replies my booking and I acknowledge. If I encounter something like your case, I'll leave a final message saying I'll cancel the booking if she doesn't confirm by a certain time.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

has anyone tried her?

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lollo-massage/

Not many reviews about her.

Hope someone can provide FR on her. Thank you.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Got a ML was telling me that a slot that I tried to book with her should be OK but confirm with her again later.

I messaged at night a couple times and no response. Until the next day about 1 hour before the slot she messaged that said is confirmed... Of course I could not make it, was the opposite side of the country.

Maybe she forgot to msg you. But I usually will think it is because she had a last min cancellation and then decided to slot you in.

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1