The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Sadly quite a few good ones are leaving and most probably for good cos for the not super popular ones they find it tough to survive here with the higher costs and lower revenue.
One of my favorite Xiao Xiao Bing also has less than a month left. She decided to leave earlier even though her pass allows her to stay longer but think it’s getting tough when business is not the best.
Am definitely gonna visit her a few more times, her audio projection and body reaction when aroused is definitely 💯 and one of the best. Gonna miss that loads…

upcoming 2 mths mass exodus
Old 25-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

upcoming 2 mths mass exodus
Yeah, all retuning back for cny..
Old 25-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-an-an/

Better book her soon, iirc she might be RTC in Nov.
Did she said which period of nov? Asked her last time she was being very vague about it like she's still thinking about it..but it feels like she's gonna rtc for good this time.
Old 25-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
horny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabNuggets View Post
haiz whats the point of sharing MR if all i get is zapped
up your points
Old 25-10-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Sadly quite a few good ones are leaving and most probably for good cos for the not super popular ones they find it tough to survive here with the higher costs and lower revenue.
One of my favorite Xiao Xiao Bing also has less than a month left. She decided to leave earlier even though her pass allows her to stay longer but think it’s getting tough when business is not the best.
Am definitely gonna visit her a few more times, her audio projection and body reaction when aroused is definitely 💯 and one of the best. Gonna miss that loads…
Actually I feel a bit differently, old one don't go new one don't come. Frankly some of the roster getting really stale by now. I still prefer years back when most ML are 3 to 6 months rotation, more opportunities for new blood to heat up the scene. Ok maybe not applicable to XXB, since she only here like 2 months or more? Been interested in her, but am not a fan of shared units. Pity she's leaving so soon, was hoping she will land herself in a single unit condo.
Old 25-10-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Actually I feel a bit differently, old one don't go new one don't come. Frankly some of the roster getting really stale by now. I still prefer years back when most ML are 3 to 6 months rotation, more opportunities for new blood to heat up the scene. Ok maybe not applicable to XXB, since she only here like 2 months or more? Been interested in her, but am not a fan of shared units. Pity she's leaving so soon, was hoping she will land herself in a single unit condo.
The worst case scenario is when only the popular mls get to stay here for an extended period of time while the less popular ones don't come over at all due to increased cost and lack of customers which will end up limiting our choices...
Old 25-10-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 7
LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Lin Lin could be SN but still as accessible as in FN....
Sometime FN might not be that adventurous and exciting...
Bro, what is FN ha? Mean can do FJ? And hkw anout SN?
Old 25-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexSensei View Post
Asking the experienced bros, if a ML doesn’t take your call because your name not in her database, how can I overcome this? I’ve visited some girls before with no problem but some message me back say don’t dare to take or just don’t reply.
Hi bro, keep visiting less popular mls and request for them to add you into db after every session, one day you will be able to visit your dream ml, good luck
Old 25-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinMing54321 View Post
Bro, what is FN ha? Mean can do FJ? And hkw anout SN?
SN= semi nude
FN= full nude
Not FJ lah hahaha
Old 25-10-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
No regrets for this gal, can get a good massage and satisfaction release.
Bro could share her ctc? Ad na now
Old 25-10-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Tried Dora. Voluptuous body , sexy , friendly and pretty. Her body is well maintained as she is a dancer. Sensual wise is just wow. Will surely rtm again
Old 25-10-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
Helping to do a psa and sharing. Omm is still in business but not advertising online due to the strong winds. Reunited with her only recently after long time didn’t visit her, service is still top notch and happening and massage still very good with ample strength. It remains my own personal opinion that out of all the masseurs who provide any form of sensual services, her massage remains the best and most likely I would go to for authentic massage if I go for decent massage. Her wild sensual services and playfulness does not lose out too and definitely not vanilla.

Previously not so easy to get an appt but perhaps without advertising she might sense drop in bookings. Not sure if I can share her contacts and since she is not advertising I wonder how new customers can reach her. Perhaps her other regulars can confirm with her and anyways she probably want to check database if you do not have records too anyways
Bro, which gal u talking about?
Old 25-10-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes and no. I think the real killers are firstly the high rental market here - most of the girls are complaining rental rates are up 2-3x for those who had been here before.
The other is the inability to fly back home easily. This to me is a big factor resulting in some being jaded and just want to be back for good. Previously whenever they miss home (all human beings after all and the young ones may have never experienced long time away from home also), flights back are cheap and no quarantine. Now flights back are like 3-4k sgd, need to quarantine, and u run the risk of your tickets being changed and worst still cancelled with little refund.
You can say that this means refreshing of the stable but actually I feel this also means a lot of good quality girls might not even want to come if they are being warned by fellow seniors before them that times are hard now to make sufficient money to make it worthwhile. Even the most popular of MLs now I doubt they can even make anything close to the angpais in the past, taking into consideration these costs and inconveniences.
Old 25-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmmm usually I don’t like shared unit as well but for her I would take it lol.
But so far I have never come into a situation where I bump into her good sis, nor any customer for that matter. Cannot hear any noise or action either since she has sound insulated her room, barely. I don’t think either of them are too popular either so maybe they space out and it wasn’t too bad.
Old 25-10-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly is the ML's checking of DB a lot stricter now than in the past? When I started I visited a very ang pai legend when she was around as my 1st and no qns asked. Then visited a few more relatively popular ones and also had no issues. Maybe around 2016 or so. Never had to ask for my record to be put in but I guess some kind soul ml did.

Then I keep the same number so I never really had a huge issue to book. I just know my record has someone put that I take awhile to shoot. Not sure who put it there...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1