The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-11-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
foxx0x0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=963525

Tanya from Secret Lover

Had a session with Tanya. Location is at G East area.

Syt features, soft and cute.

Very nice girl with GFE, started with nice shower with some rubbing action.

On the bed, gave very shiok cat bath and BBBJ. Had to stop her as coming close to CIM.

Very accommodating to various request and positions, managed to have 2 shots. Followed by a very nice massage.

Overall very satisfied.

Worth RTF before to try others in the stable.

Thanks to okt for the recommendation
Old 09-11-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
dmaxball is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Baby from Lust365. Was attracted with her smile in the pictures posted so went on and give it a try. Not going to rate her as i feel they are just numbers

Looks: typical thai tan skin tone gnd looks with a cute and sweet smile. Definitely her.

Body: nice perky boobs, nipples can tune, enjoyed feasting on them

Shower: SOP

Action starts only in bed, light kisses and slowly turn to french. Not much tongue though, lasted for few minutes only then start to attack her boobs. Can see that she was enjoying my catbath by letting out soft moans. Move down south to paint her pussy. No hair or no funny smell. Gave her a good tongue lashing but was unable to make her cum. Maybe my skill not so good. Other bros might succeed

Signal for caps on with her starting on top. Ride for not more than 5mins change to missionary where i bang her fast and i came in no time. 2nd round started with her blowing me, i told her use more tongue. Due to fatigue i couldn't manage 2nd shot but its partly my fault so i don't blame her. Rest and cuddle for the rest of the remaining time until time was up. She's a sweet girl coz she's willing to learn and please.

Do support her bros and i got to give credit to bro lust for being so friendly. He wants to provide the best service for his customers and we even had a small chat after my session. Kudos to you bro. Cheers!
Old 09-11-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Nofeelz is Cool - loads of Potential

Just finished a session with Honey from Seduction. Two shots in less than an hour which usually does not happen for me.

Nice body with slender frame, huge boobs. Natural and soft. She likes them to be squeezed and sucked.

Not shy but smart and likes to chat and laugh. Good skills in bed, squeezed me tight and turned on the stereo when she climaxed. Good kisser, active tongue. Tender and gentle while we relaxed and hugged between rounds.

KC factor here - be careful!
Old 09-11-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

FR Xyen of X-factor
I commando and founded Xyen from X-factor. What a gem! She is better looking than in the listed studio pictures and video IMO. Her boobs are enhanced but soft and perky. They are a handful of C-Cups in size, I estimated. They look so good on her well-proportional slim body. We deep French kiss like long-lost lovers. Xyen is pretty with a small face. She also has a tiny waist and a nice-looking perky butt good for fucking her dog style. I was wet from the rain, and she helped me dry my jeans, socks, and shoes with her hair dryer. She kneeled in front of me while doing that. Such a sweet lady, isn’t she? She was even better in bed. She allowed me to paint her down there and enjoyed herself throughout the session. She squeezed out two shots for me, this old man, within an hour. This is unusual for me. Usually, I need to rest for some time in between. She was terrific – her tongue and butt moved like a motorboat while we made love. We tried so many positions!

Xyen looks like a like Japanese, and her behavior is like one too. She said her ex-husband is Japanese, no wonder. Having her is the closest to having a Japanese Babe FL without burning a hole in the pocket! Xylen is 25 years old, 1.62m tall, weighing 45kg. I am joking. I do not know her weight, just a guess. She is well-proportional with bakness level 3. Xyen was skillful on the bed. She was very good with her tongue when she licked me all over. The oral sex she gave me sent me to paradise. She could deep throat (mine is not long). Xyen has a tight pussy I feel. She was so good with her reverse cowgirl. Although her English is weak, we managed without the use of Google Translate. I am already having a boner while writing this field report, haha. Sorry, no naked pictures of Xyen but just a picture of her drying my clothes.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-11-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
one30 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyone30 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=963438
Stable: Terminal 21
Lady: Debra
Looks: Ah Lian type, a bit filter discount but still pretty, won't reject.
Body : Slim with good proportions.
Boobs: Enhanced b not for boob lovers but good to grip.
BBBJ: Solid and steady, knows how to build up tension.
French: Will french wildly when shes really horny, lots of tongue, quite skillful
FJ: We did cowgirl & doggie. Very sensitive and tight, her ass just sort of vibrate when I was bonking her.
GFE: Attitude is very warm, can speak simple English, communication is not a problem.
RTF: Most definitely.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=962312

Katie of The Good Times today 9th Nov 7pm $140/2/90 + $10 tips.

OKT: Fast and responsive OKT who answered my queries without any issues. 

Clean room with twin bed.

Experience: 9/10. 25 years old originally from Issan and now works as a yoga instructor and helps out in her sister’s Thai restaurant in Tokyo for the last 5 years.

She doesn’t work in this line anywhere else btw.

Speaks very fluent English and don’t req Google Translator. 

This is her 2nd stint in SG, she last came 6 years ago.

Looks: 8/10. Very slim, looked almost the same from pictures but more tanner not fair at all. Around 1.57m with perky ass.

Nice, soft and supple skin. Nice tattoo along her left hip.

Shower: 9/10. Shower together and soaped me very thoroughly.

Gave me a fresh thin towel to dry up. 

BJ: 9/10. Slurpy BBBJ with direct eye contact.

Fingering: 6/10. Fingered her a bit while during shower.

AJ: NA

FJ: 10/10. Fucked in so many positions till I lost count and she took the initiative to change.

During downtime, she cuddled me after massage.

Cum: 8/10. Managed to CIM once during 1st round, couldn’t cum 2nd time coz I was tired.

AR: NA

Boobs: 8/10. 36C soft enhanced boobs with big dark tits. She spent a whopping 250K baht for the boob job and looks amazingly on her. I was sucking it like a baby. Katie told me to suck gently.

Pussy: 9/10, shaven pussy. Licked it while in 69, on my face and the usual positions. She was moaning while I was doing it, her body was shaking.

Frenching: 5/10. Light kisses only.

Massage: 8/10. She massaged me very well from leg and all the way up to my head.

Verdict: Superb PSE vibes, will be leaving this Sun. Regretted that I should have visited her earlier but was worth every penny.

Would definitely recommend other bros and for $140/2/90 is a good steal.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
sofital deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Irene From T21
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=962405
Location - Central
Looks - 20% discount from photo
Body - slim with small b. when she is on top of you,her body looks great
Bj - very good and hardworking. she will look deep into your eyes when she BJ, will make you feel like she is the one in charge!
Fj - she not the kind to moan out loud, but when you pump her, her reaction plus the small noises she makes make you feel damn shiok
Gfe - no commercial fell at all she keep asking you happy anot.

OKT good, clear instructions. Bit of waiting but its cool
Old 09-11-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxthin View Post
Cream, Terminal21

I think I fall in love with her pair of tits. Booked her coz her big D tits, didn't disappoint liao. Will rub her boobs to my hard on, teasing me also tits fuck a little. Her bbbj is the wet type. Tried her on top for 10 mins, tits very bouncy and it's natural so can play n squeeze hard, ended in missionary. Bros if got time tried her massage too, can make your dick stand for 3rd round for sure LOL. Thanks Okt, booking no hiccups.
tits look good can squeeze hard and slap?
Old 09-11-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 15
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Amy from TGT

Location is central and good. Amy is pretty with natural D cups, friendly and service oriented.

Looks: 8/10 (similar to photos)

Svc: 9/10 (Kissing with light Frenching and some massage in btw,
accommodative and no rush)

RTF: Yes
Old 09-11-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Burberry from GMC

Looks: 8/10 from what was advertised
Body: Thai tan, not tall, slim/toned body, very pleasing and enjoyable
Ass: Nice ass
Boobs: Big C, enhanced, semi-hard
BBBJ: 7/10 was nice, but a bit short
FJ: very good, cos she is young her pussy is tight, and the condom provided was of good quality, so the FJ portion was very enjoyable

She is friendly and does chit-chat, but I felt a bit "cold".

Last edited by elliotvirgo; 09-11-2023 at 10:18 PM. Reason: add photo
Old 09-11-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mina from KinkyThai 2/90 @ 8 Nov 2023 night
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...1#post22797651

OKT: 10 - fast response & good

Look: 8 - quite similar to her face & smooth skin & quite fair not dark

Boob: 7 - B Cup brown nippe & large alora

Kiss/ french: 8 - Willing to kiss & french

BBBJ: 8 - slow & sensual bbbj

Painting: 8 - clean shave, willing to let me paint

FJ: 8 - missonary all the way for 2 round

RTF: maybe
Old 09-11-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Mint from LFT

Look: photos are her. The pic with her in bikini without hat looks the closest.
Boobs: enhanced E or D cup.
Bbbj: 8/10. Good. Quite pro here.
French: yes.
Fj: 8/10.
Gfe: 8/10

Thanks Okt for the arrangement. Thanks fellow bros for reading. Appreciate your points.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:56 PM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

FR for AnAn (ONESIAM) booking yesterday:

Petite girl, really cute.
Great riding stamina and excellent GFE with lots of cuddling and arm massage.
Loved her moans too
Old 09-11-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Milklovers 19 - Mini

Quite a fox with her looks and deed really. Those type of sexy girl in clubs that will make your head turn and wonder if she has the kick in bed.

Oh yes in did I got many kicks 😆

Not only did she have meats in the right places, she had great physical stamina with riding, licking and trying to figure out what turns me on. Tried diff ways before she realized I'm a tongue fighter, and declared war on me 😆

Overall experience wasn't just a energetic one for me but satisfied what I was missing out for quite a while!
Old 09-11-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Staggermite's Review
One man's blood is another man's poison, your experience may vary

Stable: ONESIAM
Model: Mint
Damage: 250/90/2

Good day to all bros, I am back again with another FR, this time it will be a treat for SYT lovers like myself. Was doing some work at night when suddenly I was alerted on telegram by stable ONESIAM that they had brought in 2 new chais, and they happened to be real life sisters at that, what are the odds! Both looked damn pretty but I was of course drawn towards the younger sister Mint. Saw that the stable indicated her age as 19, and knowing ONESIAM, the age difference stated won't be that much from her real age. Immediately texted the OKT and booked a session with her the next day. As per my usual modus operandi, I had some time to kill before the session, so went out of my way to buy Mint and her sister some drinks. Upon reaching the location, waited for a little while before Mint opened the door and greeted me. First impressions, an absolute SYT!

Now for the scoring of Mint

Looks: 8.5/10 - Very pretty in my opinion. Has that young GND vibes. She will fit right in with any of our local poly or university girls. As usual, the photos and video provided by the stable are pretty accurate. I would say just discount around 10% for the studio makeup and brightening of skin tone. No blemishes on her skin. Initially when I first saw her, I was a bit worried if she is of age or not, but after talking to her in the room, she told me she just turned 21 a few days ago (her birthday was on 4th Nov)

Body: 9/10 - Very young body, super tight skin. She maintains herself well and is pretty lean, but not the bony kind. Super flat tummy and can see some ab lines (my kink). This was one of the reasons why I booked her. Saw from her studio photos she had a very nice flat tummy. Despite being lean, her ass still has some meat which was a nice sight when I was bonking her in doggy. Bakness level easily in the 2 to 3 range if you're referencing the chart

Boobs: 8.5/10 - Natural small B's. Boob lovers might not enjoy her assets. For me I'm not a boob person, and her assets are just nice for me to fondle and grab. Very soft and just the right proportion for her body frame. She has a very nice set of nipples to suck on as well

Shower: 9/10 - Shower experience with Mint was quite good. Initially when we stepped into the shower, she saw my 2IC and gasped "Wow you big na". Told her I don't think I am that big (maybe our fellow bros in thailand don't really have big 2IC's on average). I have no shame in saying that I am 15cm (almost 6 inches) when I am fully erect. I know some bros out there have donkey kong's that are 7 inches and up, so I won't dare to say that I am big in size. She started stroking my 2IC in the shower and said she likes big cock. Washed my 2IC thoroughly before she turned around and started to lean on me, grinding her ass on my rock hard cock. She started to put some soap on her boobs and told me to help her wash. Wah damn shiok, I started to rub and fondle her boobs, giving her a good wash down while she was still grinding away. Finished up and proceeded to the main action

BBBJ: 9/10 - Considering how young she is, I can definitely say she is not green when it comes to giving a blowjob. Her technique is pretty good actually, better than some of the older FL's I have received BJ's from. You won't really get any deepthroat action from her, but she knows how to lick and stimulate your 2IC's head. Good suction and alot of tongue action overall. She will go up and down your shaft and also lick your balls, giving you a good stimulation. Before she started to blow me, she grabbed my cock and said she want to eat ice cream with a grin on her face. Hear already I also buay tahan. Very good stamina too, as she will keep blowing you without complains until you signal her to stop

Frenching: 8/10 - She speaks french, but not the DFK type. Think of it as frenching with your first love back in poly/JC. Slow and sensual, just the way I like it. Personally I've had some FL's just shove their entire tongue into my mouth and rapidly swirl it, which I am not a fan of

Painting: 8/10 - Had a glimpse of her oyster for the first time when I told her to try the 69 position. Her pussy is shaved but there is some stubble growing back out, not really a big issue as I can tell she keeps a relatively clean hygiene. Very nice oyster to paint, no bad smell or taste at all

FJ: 9/10 - Overall a pretty good bonk with Mint. Before we started off, told her I brought my own condoms (Durex Mutual Climax) for her to try as sometimes I don't really like the condoms provided by stables. This is just my own personal preference. She started by giving me a blowjob for about 10 mins, then she looked at me and said "I want you to fuck me". So I flipped her over in missionary position, caps on and prepared to insert myself in her young oyster. She asked me If she could use some KY as my size was a bit big for her and she was afraid it might be painful, to which I agreed. After that, I slowly inserted my rock hard cock into her pussy. Oh my, it was super tight, just what you would expect from a low mileage oyster. Had to go in slowly at the start, but once I was in, I started to pump away. Her moans were constant and I also frenched her while doing the deed. Can see she likes to dirty talk a bit as she would utter things like "Oh honey, so big", "Fuck me honey". Usually I don't really dirty talk, but if the girl initiates, then I would also reciprocate

Pumped her for around 10 minutes in missionary before flipping her back on her knees for doggy. Loved pumping her in doggy style as I had a full view of her lean back and thin waist, coupled with that nice meaty ass. Just looking at this picture of her makes me rock hard again

Gave her some light slaps on her ass cheek too which she enjoyed. After pumping her in doggy for another 10 minutes, could feel I was going to cum and told her that I wanted to CIM. Pulled out, took off the condom and asked her to start blowing me again. She gave me good head for a few minutes before I finally blew all my load into her mouth. I usually ejaculate quite a bit of cum, so I think she wasn't expecting the amount to be so much. She opened her mouth towards the end and some of it dropped on the bedsheets (Apologies to the next bro after me) Nonetheless, helped her to wipe and clean down the sheets

For round 2, unfortunately I didn't manage to release. I was pumping her in missionary and doggy for another good 20 mins but just couldn't cum. She offered to swap to HJ/BJ to try and help me cum, but even with that, I still couldn't finish. Can tell she was already drained from my constant pumping, and I don't blame her. She was taking my cock for another good 20 minutes without any breaks in between positions. I told her it was alright as usually for my 2nd shot, I take awhile to cum, and that it wasn't her fault. I think initially she was afraid that I was going to write a bad review for her or something, which I assured her that it wouldn't be the case

GFE: 9/10 - Very friendly girl. Once we entered the room, she immediately gave a big smile and hugged me. Only issues some bros might face is that her english is limited, but she does make the effort to try and speak. For me I had no issues communicating with her because I knew some basic thai and could understand her. And the times I couldn't, we just used the google translate app which is really advance these days. You don't even need to type, just speak into your phones mic and it will translate from voice to text for you. It kind of makes the whole conversation seamless, but you are both speaking in different languages. Overall lots of hugging and kisses/pecks from her, making you feel wanted

Learnt that this was her first time working in Singapore with her sister. She runs an online bakery selling cakes and pastries. Showed me some photos and I was amazed by the quality of them. Said she was working to earn money so that she could potentially open a physical shop in the future. She said she likes Singapore guys compared to thai guys, so bros do treat her well and buy her some food/snacks

Overall: Once again, a big kudos to ONESIAM. So far I have booked 3 girls with them, and the quality has been constant. Seems like whatever their agency is doing to train their girls, they are doing something right. As long as they keep bringing in quality girls like Mint, I will definitely be a returning customer to support them

For Mint, overall I would say if you are an SYT lover, don't miss this opportunity. Young girls like her don't really appear often on the market. If you're someone looking for the GFE instead of PSE, she is the one for you. Treat her well and she will shower you back with tons of love and affection. Once again, Staggermite signing off with another review! Keep bonking and stay safe!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1