The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 27-12-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icestorm14 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Kovan massage

Went to a spa recently opp upper Serangoon shopping. It’s not at the over Head bridge. I think nobody mentioned about this spa b4. Entrance fee 50, there are about 3 Prc ladies only one called Cindy looks better than the rest, opt for her and massage is average. When asked what package I would like, I prompt further and was told she does every thing too full which is 150 exclude entrance fee. Initially hesitated because first time there,but didn’t regret because she enjoy it and felt shy trying to cover my eyes. Overall here are my ratings

Looks 8.5/10
Figure: B cup natural. not slim but average
Responsive: shy and wet.
Service. Not in hurry

Only exchange contacts that are genuine , pls don’t provide contacts that are obviously mentioned in forum
Old 27-12-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
BigFatSYT is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by icestorm14 View Post
Went to a spa recently opp upper Serangoon shopping. It’s not at the over Head bridge. I think nobody mentioned about this spa b4. Entrance fee 50, there are about 3 Prc ladies only one called Cindy looks better than the rest, opt for her and massage is average. When asked what package I would like, I prompt further and was told she does every thing too full which is 150 exclude entrance fee. Initially hesitated because first time there,but didn’t regret because she enjoy it and felt shy trying to cover my eyes. Overall here are my ratings

Looks 8.5/10
Service. Not in hurry

Only exchange contacts that are genuine , pls don’t provide contacts that are obviously mentioned in forum
I guess I know where is it, its a hiding corner, last time did tried there but no room type leh and no syt so I skipped.
Old 27-12-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Only exchange contacts

Last edited by sinkwc; 27-12-2023 at 11:15 PM.
Old 28-12-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by icestorm14 View Post

Looks 8.5/10
Service. Not in hurry

I not sure if the place you mentioned is the 1 i saw which need to walk abit down towards the cross junction of paya lebar road and the shop is facing a small carpark.
Old 28-12-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
BigFatSYT is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I not sure if the place you mentioned is the 1 i saw which need to walk abit down towards the cross junction of paya lebar road and the shop is facing a small carpark.
Not same. But this one you mentioned more happening...I used to be passing by there recently 2am. Still got uncle walk in sia. Power!
Old 28-12-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light

Last time Healthy Spa very interesting
Old 28-12-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatSYT View Post
I guess I know where is it, its a hiding corner, last time did tried there but no room type leh and no syt so I skipped.

Only one syt I saw because I add her thru wechat. Shop name MY Sxxx Cxxx not yzm
Old 28-12-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Anyone tried the viet elder sis at 2nd floor? Does she do full, that time told me she sensitive to condom.. Hee
And the xiaomeimei at first floor near the sex toys shop, only tried both of the massage
Old 31-12-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
helloboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Visited Tang Tang earlier this week, location is apartment 5 mins walk from Kovan MRT.

Looks: 9/10 young and pretty with double eyelids
Body: 8/10 slim but can tell got give birth
BBBJ: 10/10 her tongue flicking skills are no joke, it's amazing how she can continue to suck while flicking my little bro at the same time. Had to stop her multiple times or I would have lost it.
FJ: 8/10 tight with stereo, lets you do whatever you want

RTM definitely if I'm in the area. For her contact, can look from NRTT.
I tried her, maybe I have different taste, but looks wise I wouldnt put her as 9, discount quite a lot from nrtt posting. The rest, she's really hardworking and friendly.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

When is Fiona coming back?
Old 01-01-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
When is Fiona coming back?
That's the best question!
Old 01-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

daisy yzm tight?
Old 01-01-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any recommendations?
Old 08-01-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NiteOw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnite View Post
Seriously 210???

I went there yesterday, I told her that i have lower back pain and she focused on that area to make me feel better. The massage was so good that i feel so relax and light. She is cute, and seriously good massage. I'll be back.
She have legit massage skill, come to hj it's depend on individual interest.
Massage 69
HJ 50
Tip 10

I'm her regular customer since MDL...Yes, her massage skill is better than others, not piaono type. Sometimes hj, zhuagen or simple relaxing massage.
Like Xnite say, hj rating depends on individual. Quite reasonable price, only differences is spa entrance fee.
Old 09-01-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
magua is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Must try Mx SXX neat kovan. ML So nice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1