The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 13
MPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Finally just got to try Linda. Thanks to bro Mikhail for the contact.

I was very busy the last couple of weeks so even though I got the contact some time ago, I just managed to give her a try.

Unfortunately, she is on code red, so I didn’t get to try full service. But her bbbj suction is really good. she also gave one of the longest cat bath I’ve had. It was heavenly.

Her ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Bbbj 9/10 slow and fast no hands bbbj
Cat bath 9/10 heavenly

I would come back if it was nearer for me. But I wouldn’t come again unless I’m in the area.
Old 07-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongho View Post
Hope she is feeling better. Visited her last Friday and can see she not in a very good mood but she still provide the best service and discounted price due to your recommndation. Thnaks bro.

Anyway she was telling me her colleague the vietbus (dunno which one) snatching money from customer and hitting the customer (not sure what is the whole story or the scenarios that happen) so no comment. I think you can get more of the story better from her yourself.

When I first entered the place, the recept Viet open the door for me and took the entrance fee and when I say I had a reservation with L, her face immediately turn black then show me to a tiny room with no light..wah piang...total darkness, msg Linda to faster come. Hahaha

cheers
Despite her in not so good mode due to the constant bullying from her viet colleague, she is still very professional in providing her best service.

There was a discussion about this latest episode in a telegram chatgroup a few days ago. If you want to know the details, can go check it out. Too long story to type out here.

The next time when you visit Linda, and if the viet L*** receives you at the door, better text Linda to let her know you've reached. Cos L*** will just leave you in the small room and not inform Linda.
Old 07-03-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Recently tried linda as recommended by mikhail bro.

Can confirm is as described by him also.

Looks - 7/10 acceptable. Face grows on you.
Body - 7/10 boobs are sizeable, and curvy. Personal preference is petite / leggy girls hence the rating.
Massage - passable considering she injured her hand recently after getting into a fight earlier that day. Also, not really what you’re here for. The sensual part was very good.

BBBJ - 9/10 highlight. One of the better bbbjs around.

Good that it opens late. Saw coco who works there as well, and she looked good.
Pls.PM ctc and location and damage
Old 07-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Despite her in not so good mode due to the constant bullying from her viet colleague, she is still very professional in providing her best service.

There was a discussion about this latest episode in a telegram chatgroup a few days ago. If you want to know the details, can go check it out. Too long story to type out here.

The next time when you visit Linda, and if the viet L*** receives you at the door, better text Linda to let her know you've reached. Cos L*** will just leave you in the small room and not inform Linda.
this L*** is L**y B***e?
Old 07-03-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asd2353 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact bro
Old 07-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

can share contact bro? Thanks!
Old 07-03-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=snake-eater;23119270]
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Bros, for more late night massage lobang , I discovered another 2 gems in the last month, from my cheonging during the cny period. Finally has time to share.

Came across this Viet ML in the same place as the previous ML I shared in this thread. By the way, this shop has no uniform for the MLs, they only need to dress in black so this Viet ML was wearing a top that reveal the top of her cleavage. Fair and with ample boobs, her massage was of enough stength and she spent a good amount of time rubbing my balls before turning over. Ended off with a good HJ while I auto roam her whole body from top to bottom. Bra can remove but pants she dont allow so only rub from outside. After that she even used a warm towel to clean me off.

The PRC ML is another hot sexy lady. Curvy at the right spot.. in her tight yoga pants. I kept rubbing her waist and tummy before sliding my hands into her blouse and fondle her freely. Allowed me to rub her nipples but she kept saying too sensitive. Her hj is slow and sensual, using both hands with one hand rubbing my balls all the while.

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work &#128527 . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. 😝

As per usual, sharing some pics from their wechat😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd2353 View Post
can share contact bro? Thanks!
Old 07-03-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 15
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

Tried vic** from bli** para****

Looks 8
Hj 10
Sensual 10
Boobs 10
Massage 10

Saw some other pretty chicks in shop
Old 07-03-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chao5 View Post
Happy for her. She said earn enough to repay debt will rtc. Looks like it happens earlier than expected. All the bros, go find her before she is gone for good.
Bro she is going for 1 week break. Will be back on 19 Mar. I just went to find her
Old 08-03-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
elnino09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Bros, for more late night massage lobang , I discovered another 2 gems in the last month, from my cheonging during the cny period. Finally has time to share.

Came across this Viet ML in the same place as the previous ML I shared in this thread. By the way, this shop has no uniform for the MLs, they only need to dress in black so this Viet ML was wearing a top that reveal the top of her cleavage. Fair and with ample boobs, her massage was of enough stength and she spent a good amount of time rubbing my balls before turning over. Ended off with a good HJ while I auto roam her whole body from top to bottom. Bra can remove but pants she dont allow so only rub from outside. After that she even used a warm towel to clean me off.

The PRC ML is another hot sexy lady. Curvy at the right spot.. in her tight yoga pants. I kept rubbing her waist and tummy before sliding my hands into her blouse and fondle her freely. Allowed me to rub her nipples but she kept saying too sensitive. Her hj is slow and sensual, using both hands with one hand rubbing my balls all the while.

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work &#128527 . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. 😝

As per usual, sharing some pics from their wechat😉

Can share contact please
Old 08-03-2024, 02:59 AM
Samster

Zaz91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
Bro your inbox full
Bro can PM ctc
Old 09-03-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
h0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to behold

Second recomendation by bro MikhailG9

Booked Linda a few weeks back.

An absolute looker (at least for me)!

The session started a bit cold-ish, but I guess we took time to warm up. But my my, she does this thing with her tongue.

Definitely returning when Vit M allows.
Old 09-03-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=elnino09;23133937]
Quote:

Can share contact please
can share contact bro
Old 10-03-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments��

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work ��) . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. ��

As per usual, sharing some pics from their wechat��

Can share contact please
Old 10-03-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, can pm ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1