The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 11-03-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kkboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried this girl from tele @sweetie2398. Just tell her u r from sugarbook apps. Meet her second time.

Name: Sha
Race: Sungai
Language: Malay / English
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 petite
Boobs: B (not a big boobs but suitable with her body)
Massage: N/A
BBBJ: 6/10 Very normal BJ without cap but never complain when i ask to do it longer
DATY : 7/10 shaved pussy, not smelly at all
DFK : 8/10 really enjoying it with exhanging tongue
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating
GFE: 8/10 very pleasant experiencing
Damage: 3k overnight
WIR: Yes, if I have money

Make an appointment to meet her at the club. We enjoy some music, chit chat and have some drink. After drunk a bit, head to the hotel and start the action. Have some dfk, and start to take off our cloth. I go for her pussy and lick it. She grab my hair while moaning intensely. Then we go 69. She suck my dick and use her hand on my hard rock dick. When see her pussy starts going wet, putting some cap and she request to be on my top. She ride me like crazy while moaning for about 10 mins without stop and i couldnt stand it and just come while she is still on top.

After rest a while, she ask me whether can go for second time. I dont mind but ask her to suck my dick again to make it hard. Then cap on and she ride me again. After a while, she start moaning bit more louder and grasp my chest. So i realize she want the second round because she want to cum. Great view seeing her face. Then i go for missionary position and cum again.

At the 3rd round, we try other style. Doggie, standing, name it. She doesnt mind to try. She also allow cum on her face.

We do talk a lot that night. Not sleeping at all. We have sex for 5 times and she left after the times up. Very energetic girl since she is still very young.
Old 11-03-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
raccus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Tried this girl from m@m@ jny cuz back to kk for a few days

Name: dont remember
Race: Srwk
Language: Malay
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: b nice to hold
Massage: N/A
BBBJ: 8/10
DATY : didnt try
DFK : N/A
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10 quite good
Damage: 280
WIR: Yes

Went back to kk for a few day and decided to ask m@m@ jny if she got new stock. She told me got 1 local and 1 thai and decided to go with local since i had bad experience with thai before this. Overall, would say this is probably the best one I've personally experience, her body and everything just perfect for my preference. Would probably repeat again if i got the time and money cuz she said shes going back to srwk this Friday.
Old 11-03-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
potatopunter01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MP: B1u* O#e4n Damai
Name: Julia
Race: Philippines
Language: English
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Pussy: 10/10 (soft hairy but tight af)
Massage: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
HJ: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: 68+500
WIR: Yes, definitely

Went to MP wanted to try #7 but was on break, boy at table recommended this ML so sure why not. As soon as she started massaging, fuiyoh like in heaven i tell you. This was actual legit massage, better than the one si had before. After massage she asked if i come to these place often and offered service. At first she only offered HJ and not anything else, as i wanted to fuck her real bad so I sweet talked her into agreeing to fuck. We did not have condom but surprisingly she allowed me to fuck her raw. Apparently she has not had sex for years and had never offered FJ in her entire time working here and i was the first. Her pussy was so damn tight like a fucking virgin and wet af also. It was clenching on to me so tight i couldnt resist almost cum, she finished the last bit with a pleasant HJ which i have never felt so good before while i finger and play with her pussy. I doubt that she will simply offer or agree FJ to anyone, let alone raw fuck her. She did say i was cute and looked good so maybe thats why she let me.

In the end, you never ask you never know right? But please do remember to be respectful and be a gentleman.
Old 12-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
FranKK is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatopunter01 View Post
Left with empty balls but a very empty soul.
That feeling we can all understand!
Old 12-03-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Wetpaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranKK View Post
That feeling we can all understand!
Some girls are just not meant to be in this line of work 😂
Old 12-03-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
nomadnomad1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Went to MP wanted to try #7 but was on break, boy at table recommended this ML so sure why not. As soon as she started massaging, fuiyoh like in heaven i tell you. This was actual legit massage, better than the one si had before. After massage she asked if i come to these place often and offered service. At first she only offered HJ and not anything else, as i wanted to fuck her real bad so I sweet talked her into agreeing to fuck. We did not have condom but surprisingly she allowed me to fuck her raw. Apparently she has not had sex for years and had never offered FJ in her entire time working here and i was the first. Her pussy was so damn tight like a fucking virgin and wet af also. It was clenching on to me so tight i couldnt resist almost cum, she finished the last bit with a pleasant HJ which i have never felt so good before while i finger and play with her pussy. I doubt that she will simply offer or agree FJ to anyone, let alone raw fuck her. She did say i was cute and looked good so maybe thats why she let me.

In the end, you never ask you never know right? But please do remember to be respectful and be a gentleman.
Bro is she new in B#ue OC**n?
Old 13-03-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
JasonStars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I believe you look good and she willing to give you free FJ. but I hard to imagine she do so many HJ, saw so many cxxx everyday during her tenure as ML for years but resisted to have sex at all. even if that is true that she have very low lust, what if you make her pregnant? I think it is better to have proper protection
Old 13-03-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
FranKK is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Definitely playing dangerous game.
1. Their job is make you happy. You handsome.Oh big one. Oh I like it! Feels good to hear but up to you if you want believe.
2. I never do this but you are special - same thing. If she FJ with no cover you, how you know she not do the same 1 hr before? Maybe still got his juice when you go in...

They will do and say whatever can for big $$$. They are the sweet talker bro

Hope your little man not sore or got red spot. Not so cute.
Old 13-03-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
ivanchin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she is number 9?
Old 13-03-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Wetpaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried sanhai spa at JQ? Added them on WeChat but yet to have time to try. Seems like just opened. Not sure if the ML are from previous MP or not.
Old 14-03-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Findfunfindeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetpaint View Post
Has anyone tried sanhai spa at JQ? Added them on WeChat but yet to have time to try. Seems like just opened. Not sure if the ML are from previous MP or not.
I tried.. you can try the bathtub service.. is quite fun.. but the ML is not going to bath with you la.. after bath then massage2..b2b
Old 14-03-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Evilkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetpaint View Post
My first time writing FR.
Port : CP
Name: JC 008
Race: thai
Face: 7 same as picture posted
Skin: 8
Body: 8
Boobs:4 not a big fan of plastic
Pussy: 8
DFK: -
BJ: 8
FJ: 8 took turns exercising until both also out of breathe
DATY: -
GFE: 4
WIR: Maybe
Damage: RM260

When I reach there only found out she’s not in yet. So had to wait about 20 minutes for her to arrive. This one my fault cause didn’t book in advance. When she came in the room and started taking off her clothes, can see that petite body and a piercing on the belly somemore.

Overall not bad, her BJ was way too good. Just started for a few minutes only and I almost boom. I personally expected more since they say feedback for her is very very good. But it was good for passing time.
Yo bro where is? Can you pm ? Thx
Old 14-03-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

hnlyhyb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New here, What's TYL? Seen too manu times
Old 14-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)