The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-05-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
elnino09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late nite session with Linya! Best bonk of this year so far. As you can see I don't usually write FR but like a bro said, she is underrated!

Looks: 10% discount from photo but won't reject. MILF and just how I like it
GFE: 9/10 she is out to please!
Body: 8/10 great curves
Boobs: Man made C plus with sensitive nips
French: 100/10 can do slow and aggressive depends how you want it
FJ: 9/10 with dirty talk. Made me cum so fast

Great service and gets me hard thinking about her CFM face. Prob will return if vit M permit!
Old 11-05-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable :Foxythai
Okt : Response always almost immdeidate
Area Discreet and clean .

Looks :10/10 looks better than photo
Bbbj : amazing I don’t know how to describe but is like got but in no put in mouth kinds of feeling
Body : young body
Boobs : natural A I think and nipple is skittle pinkish
FJ : Good as she gave me the GFE feel.

Finally back to shore and was browsing my usual Favorite shop and came across this Sweet young Lady Name Mint. Realize no much FR but So sweet looking how to resist sia .

Immediately message okt and was served by Troy. Reply is almost immediate like how it used to be.
Proceed with my booking and showed up. Here is the interesting part.

Went proceed to the room and met this sweet looking pretty Mint welcoming me. Easy to break ice and doesn’t have any issue to communicate as she can speak English. She proceed to strip me and bring me to shower.
In the shower the feeling for Gfe is so strong that I remind me of my school times with my young gf. Did everything like a couple and went back to room.

Once reach room she start to hug me and kiss me like she misses me a lot while I am away at sea. Kiss and hanky panky till I buay tahan and proceed to eat her. Oh I forgotten to mention , her voice omg is like those Japanese girl and when I eat her the way she Moan and pull my hair and shows me that she enjoys it a lot.
After that she proceed to suck me like a queen and left me controlling hard not to cum.

Proceed to F her and need a little time to push in to her tiny cute hole while enjoying seeing her moan in pleasure and ask me slowly put in.

F like a couple with lots of kisses, DFK and dirty talks to spice up the session.

After the session she ask me to write her a FR as previously she ask from customer and he mention that he won’t write cause he don’t want her to be known and have a lot of customer which will make him hard to book.

For me good bonk must share. She mention if she still no customer she will return home soon. This type of lady should be the ang pai of the shop. Hope my Fr can be notice by bros in here and let’s give her some support that she is worth of.

For me I rate this session 9/10
And I will confirm rtf her before I sail again . Or she return home .
Old 11-05-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
drakeblaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sweety - TRL

Feeling horny at the start of work today and fast hand fast leg messaged Bro SK for Sweety after seeing her photos. I was thinking Mai Tu liao, don't event need to eat lunch. Even tho I'm first timer for bro SK, whole process was quick and fuss free. Thumbs up

Looks: 90% close to pics, but is damn cute, like other bros say she look like your Uni gf
Body: 10/10 with a gorgeous tatt, not overpowering
BBBJ: 11/10 tooo good till I stopped her to before it's too late
FJ: 10/10 Best position to enjoy Sweety is definitely missionary, enjoy look at her cute face while you pump her hard and slow down while frenching her. Gosh it's really like doing it with ur gf.
GFE: Her English is better than average so communication cfm no problem. I even complimented her that some of her enunciation got angmoh accent one.

RTF: Confirmed! But I also want to try Nena next
Old 11-05-2024, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Poloocc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post

Stable :Foxythai
Okt : Response always almost immdeidate
Area Discreet and clean .

Looks :10/10 looks better than photo
Bbbj : amazing I don’t know how to describe but is like got but in no put in mouth kinds of feeling
Body : young body
Boobs : natural A I think and nipple is skittle pinkish
FJ : Good as she gave me the GFE feel.

Finally back to shore and was browsing my usual Favorite shop and came across this Sweet young Lady Name Mint. Realize no much FR but So sweet looking how to resist sia .

Immediately message okt and was served by Troy. Reply is almost immediate like how it used to be.
Proceed with my booking and showed up. Here is the interesting part.

Went proceed to the room and met this sweet looking pretty Mint welcoming me. Easy to break ice and doesn’t have any issue to communicate as she can speak English. She proceed to strip me and bring me to shower.
In the shower the feeling for Gfe is so strong that I remind me of my school times with my young gf. Did everything like a couple and went back to room.

Once reach room she start to hug me and kiss me like she misses me a lot while I am away at sea. Kiss and hanky panky till I buay tahan and proceed to eat her. Oh I forgotten to mention , her voice omg is like those Japanese girl and when I eat her the way she Moan and pull my hair and shows me that she enjoys it a lot.
After that she proceed to suck me like a queen and left me controlling hard not to cum.

Proceed to F her and need a little time to push in to her tiny cute hole while enjoying seeing her moan in pleasure and ask me slowly put in.

F like a couple with lots of kisses, DFK and dirty talks to spice up the session.

After the session she ask me to write her a FR as previously she ask from customer and he mention that he won’t write cause he don’t want her to be known and have a lot of customer which will make him hard to book.

For me good bonk must share. She mention if she still no customer she will return home soon. This type of lady should be the ang pai of the shop. Hope my Fr can be notice by bros in here and let’s give her some support that she is worth of.

For me I rate this session 9/10
And I will confirm rtf her before I sail again . Or she return home .
Totally fake, pls do not trust this review
Old 11-05-2024, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Poloocc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Foxythai okt is totally crap,what was posted and real person is totally off, wasted my trip down, I understand u are trying to earn money but please next time he more genuine
Old 11-05-2024, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lvague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Celine from Seduction.

Photo I picked is the closest resemblance to her.
Generally, after a while, your eyes also learn what pictures have the most filters on. I'm sure there are a lot more masters better than me.

9th May, Thurs 11am.

I'm trying to be more punctual with writing FRs but I often get distracted
Out of all the girls in the stable, she was the only one that I didn't want. It's a mystery bonk so that's just how it goes when it comes to these sorta things.

TLDR: Hardworking, service-oriented Aunty with natural boobs that will give you a massage, aims to please.
Overall rating: 6.5/10.

OKT: no problems
Location: meh, not really a fan even though it's a common spot. Good for drivers though

BBJ: 7.5/10, she actually puts in effort because well, like other FRs have pointed, she's not a looker. If you're into like older-women, maybe it'll be your thing. Like she actually gave head way longer than most of my experiences for both shots.

FJ: 7/10, It was enjoyable. Her boobs are natural so there's some sag but this also means it's really soft. I wish there were more ACTUAL natural boobs out here instead of "Natural" (but enhanced) ones. She was really accommodating to whatever positions.

Massage: honestly, first time I have bothered to receive a massage in between shots partially because I'm tired and I don't really wanna strike up a conversation with an Aunty. But welp, it's not bad I guess.

The entire experience was still satisfactory, just really completely not my type so in a way, I feel bad lmao.
Old 11-05-2024, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
Lajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miso
FG
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=984958&highlight=

Face: Slight discount because but still pretty cause it's natural look

Body: Silky smooth skin with tattoos and all natural assets

BBBJ: Was out of this universe, never gave up and kept going!

FJ: was great, she was very accommodating and willing to try multiple position with no fuss, however i feel doggy with her felt the best as she had a damn nice ass. she is not afraid to moan too.

Old 11-05-2024, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

FoxyThai's Cora

As per pics/vids on telegram
Young milf, well maintained bod with enhanced tits
Shaved, tight pussy and delicious ass
Fine dines your asshole, deep plumbing with her tongue
Can take 2 fingers in pussy and 2 in ass at same time for foreplay
Then proceeds to take cock in her ass like a champ
Eager to please

RTF: for sure, when time permits
Old 11-05-2024, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

FR for Milky from GMC24

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=985463

Fairly discreet location with parking right beneath.

Door opened and and was greeted by a petite lady dressed in a white dress shirt with a micro bikini underneath. Looking hot right there. Looks very much like her advertised photos.

She has rather chirpy with a sweet voice and treats you like a hubby. Kept teasing me throughout by spanking my ass, pinching me while she was doing the SOP shower together. Can't stop myself from squeezing her sizeable tits from behind while showering.

I have to say that her boobs are more like a entry D cup, with small nips not E. E cuppers are considerably bigger. But the good thing is that they're tofu soft and all natural. That is the important part.

Went back to the bedroom to get the action started. Told her that I'm not an FJ person and just wanna get her to suck me off and told her that I also wanna play with her boobs to my heart's content. She obliged. But she is very green when it comes to sucking the male tool. But can see that she is really trying her best to please.

I finished the session with her boobs in my face sucking happily like a baby while she beats me off.

Showered me clean and we went back to the bed to cuddle and TCSS till the session is up.

IMO the entire session feels more like doing with an amateur girlfriend given how green she is, rather than doing it with a professional whore.

If you like giggly ladies with a bubbly personality and wanna reminisce the feeling of doing it with a 'first time girlfriend', then she might be suited for you.
Old 11-05-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Nani from LoveAffair
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983840

Looks: Lovely girl and great attitude and smiles all around. Pics are edited significantly you can see by the tattoo that it is her.
Body: Around 160m and with a small tummy and a big 🍑. Thai tanned skin and natural Bs, slight sag.
BBBJ: Hands free, DT and great skill.
FJ: Shaven 🐱 and gets wet easily.
When she saw my lil bro "I die ka" but when in missionary she did not stop wispering shyly "good fuck".
GFE: Basic English but good enough to communicate
RTF: She is likely leaving this weekend, so probably not.
Booking: Easy and quick.

Old 11-05-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poloocc View Post
Totally fake, pls do not trust this review
Fake ? Come on la bro . New account . Don’t come here be keyboard warrior. Some coward or maybe you are the one that say don’t want to share FR for her cause scared later she become ang pai. Oh yeah she mention she came Singapore to work before. Are you the OkT that she work for previously and now u are jealous that she wen to foxy Thai and not you ? I hyperbeasts have been posting here for years and many brothers know if my fr post is real or fake .

Last edited by HyperBeasts; 11-05-2024 at 11:09 AM.
Old 11-05-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
yang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant future

Nena from TRL99
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...highlight=nena

Looks:
Pussy shaved and her entrance was tight.
Boobs small A cup.

Service:
Wore white lingerie and I attacked her while she wore it.
There is a full bed so all position can be done,

Summary:
If you want playable slim girl.
Old 11-05-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Sara Onesiam
TLDR: Aggressive horny GF with sexy accent

Location: Apartment type, with attached shower. Can have fun on couch also

Body and looks: Meaty body great to fuck. Exact as seen in pics for her face. Shaved, boobs enhanced, abit hard for me but still can fondle all you want.

Frenching: Damn aggressive, which is just my type. I'm elevator already kena attack

BBJ: Total PSE sloppy style the way I like it. Can DT facefuck.

Gfe: Friendly and easily clicked with her. Great English to tcss as well. Just hearing her talk about sex, like fav positions and describing what she likes in that sexy accent could make me hard.

FJ: PSE here again, not shy in showing what she wants.

RTF: The pricing would make me hesitant but if no other targets, a definite RTF at least once more. Can see why even at this price, she has quite full bookings.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 11-05-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrMicro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poloocc View Post
Foxythai okt is totally crap,what was posted and real person is totally off, wasted my trip down, I understand u are trying to earn money but please next time he more genuine
Bait and switch?
Old 11-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sweety is a small young lady. She has long hair and is cute and pose a next door gal look. She look better than in the pic.

Her figure was just nice for me. Small size with, slim and small waist. She has fair skin and have back tattoo. Her ass was nice with sufficient meat and was perky. Boobs was small natural and nice to fondle, suck and lick also can.

She can french well and we both having tongue fighting like long lost lover and there is no bad breath too.

Her bbbj suction was strong and lick my whole tools well. I am able to go in deep too. Lot of mixture and variation.Looking into my eyes while blowing for me.

Pussy was small and nice looking, it was fully shaven with no smell and was wet. I gave her a short paint and she did not resist and was grabbing the bed sheet.

We had few positions and she accomodate with it. Best part is when we having missionary, her both leg hug on my waist and i pump her deep, fast and hard, she moans out loud and the leg kiaping and the thightness of the pussy make me unload all in the condom.

Enjoy the whole session with her. She was very friendly and good attitude. GFE was high with gfe feel.

Will arrange a RTF soon. Thanks okt for the promo and arrangement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1