The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jsmith1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Hi, don't mind, can I tap on some of your knowledge.
PS, I do not know if this is the right thread for this, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Met this ML in KL last month, from Vietnam. Think she's only been in Malaysia for a couple of weeks, so maybe no friends, say she's lonely.

After the massage (just a hj), we exchanged WeChat, she's been constantly asking me when I'm coming back. Just nice end of this month I'm going to KL for work again, so I mentioned it. but because stay quite far away from the massage place, I didn't want to travel there.

She suggested that she wanted to come to my room to massage for me, I did ask a price, she said up to you, don't pay also ok, she just wants company. Ask me to buy beer for her and pay for her grab is enough, don't even need to pay her.

Backstory done.
Curious right, because it's not in SG, are there any safety measures that you all will take to avoid some random okt barging into your room ask you to pay for the girls' service? Or any advice on this kinda situation?

First time I've encountered this, plus never really played in MY before.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.
Old 20-05-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
lonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badak View Post
It seems like almost every ML WL or whatever has the same trick, right? hahaha because what I experienced and what my friend experienced was the same. So there's no need to feel special if it seems like she dont want to be paid in advance because it's as if the she is comfortable with us
Hahaha
Whatever country they come from, they all seem to have the same way. because their backgrounds are almost the same, why do they work like that . This is my opinion
Old 20-05-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith1212 View Post
Hi, don't mind, can I tap on some of your knowledge.
PS, I do not know if this is the right thread for this, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Met this ML in KL last month, from Vietnam. Think she's only been in Malaysia for a couple of weeks, so maybe no friends, say she's lonely.

After the massage (just a hj), we exchanged WeChat, she's been constantly asking me when I'm coming back. Just nice end of this month I'm going to KL for work again, so I mentioned it. but because stay quite far away from the massage place, I didn't want to travel there.

She suggested that she wanted to come to my room to massage for me, I did ask a price, she said up to you, don't pay also ok, she just wants company. Ask me to buy beer for her and pay for her grab is enough, don't even need to pay her.

Backstory done.
Curious right, because it's not in SG, are there any safety measures that you all will take to avoid some random okt barging into your room ask you to pay for the girls' service? Or any advice on this kinda situation?

First time I've encountered this, plus never really played in MY before.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.
First of all you don't know her background, she may belongs to syndicate that later blackmail you for adultery messing with someone's wife. Remember this is not your homeland that you can call for help.
Old 20-05-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 22
Qoos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyQoos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also used to have a principle of never falling in love with ML. and my cousins ​​always warned me about that. My cousin and I have a habit of going out to have fun together. and if one of us bonk the same woman more than twice, we remind each other. Until finally I met one of the ML from Indonesia. and I fell in love with her blindly. I don't care about any warnings from my cousin
Old 20-05-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKovanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qoos View Post
I also used to have a principle of never falling in love with ML. and my cousins ​​always warned me about that. My cousin and I have a habit of going out to have fun together. and if one of us bonk the same woman more than twice, we remind each other. Until finally I met one of the ML from Indonesia. and I fell in love with her blindly. I don't care about any warnings from my cousin
How did it end for you?
Old 21-05-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 22
Qoos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyQoos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
How did it end for you?
I continued until 3 years. but never take her with me when I went out with my cousin. Until finally, she decided to return to her ex husband. and we really separated.
She can really take care of me when I'm not with my wife. my wife is very indifferent
Old 22-05-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Always remember one thing, the grass always seems to be greener on the other side. The key word is “ seems” .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qoos View Post
I continued until 3 years. but never take her with me when I went out with my cousin. Until finally, she decided to return to her ex husband. and we really separated.
She can really take care of me when I'm not with my wife. my wife is very indifferent
Old 23-05-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKovanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't ever trust a ML.

Years ago, I was naive and believed a ML. We talked about future, how to repay her debts and guide her back to normal job.

I even committed money to repay her debts.

Guess what happened, she cheated with another bro behind my back. Luckily, I have not transfered her any money when I found out.

Lesson learnt - MLs are to be used for own sexual pleasure. They are not ordinary ladies where you can spend your life with.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
Don't ever trust a ML.

Years ago, I was naive and believed a ML. We talked about future, how to repay her debts and guide her back to normal job.

I even committed money to repay her debts.

Guess what happened, she cheated with another bro behind my back. Luckily, I have not transfered her any money when I found out.

Lesson learnt - MLs are to be used for own sexual pleasure. They are not ordinary ladies where you can spend your life with.
Upped you bro. Very true.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 24
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I bet many will tell you when you meet your match then it will be hard not to be fallen head over heels.
It's only when you have played for a longer time sensibly, then it's harder to fall for those sob stories and give these ladies your hard earned money.
In China, be it CP, SZ, DG or wherever, there are loads of young, good looking ladies. Especially in the early 2000, plenty of places to pick up, cheap and nice. Plenty of GFE too. The regret is how come we only have one cock, and cannot cum unlimited times. ��
Totally agree with this. Well I used to fell for one thai ML before. But I learned to cut losses when she fly me aeroplane twice when planning a trip to go over to find her (that was during my noob days)

TLDR, its all lies - most of the time
Old 23-05-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Demand:

Customers - looking for good massage,
If ML is pretty and sexy - bonus
If ML can provide happy endings with gfe - super bonus.

OKT - need pretty, sexy, young MLs who can massage to have business

ML - need to be able to keep customers, need to kc customers, need to know what men like, need to treat them like bf. Then customers will return and give them more.

This is just a trade la. Wake up samsters.

Already fk more than 120 ladies in this life and counting...lol
Trying to hit 200 before I leave this world.

But 200 to most ML can be done in a year... understand?
Old 23-05-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
Totally agree with this. Well I used to fell for one thai ML before. But I learned to cut losses when she fly me aeroplane twice when planning a trip to go over to find her (that was during my noob days)

TLDR, its all lies - most of the time
Liars can be anywhere and everywhere.
Even for a live in gf it or even wife, and vice versa for men who lie. Unless the two of you are 24x7 together, otherwise, don't be too sure tut other party won't cheap or lie.
Worst, for ML or FL that only serve the opposite sex, what makes you so special as a client for the lady to only want to have exclusive relationship with you?
Thus, if ML is your cup of tea, don't just get 1, but several. Afterall, all are involving money, why spend on one pussy when none of them is diamond studded.
Old 23-05-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have also woken up and decided to heed the advice from all the bros here. I’m keeping everything transactional and decided to visit once or twice a month now.

My ML works in a cat 1 $88 spa and just basic calculation, with her 2 year stint here, she would have serve up to 4000 customers. The amount of money and popularity, it will be hard to continue any kind of relationship even if she decides to leave the trade.
Old 23-05-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

This thread reminds people not to get cheated and many says they have woke up but I still see a lot of massage lady still gaining full support even they have stop working, that is to says hundreds or thousands of brothers still in deep water?
Maybe some bro never even visit sammyboy forum or they don't even bother at all.
Old 23-05-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 24
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Liars can be anywhere and everywhere.
Even for a live in gf it or even wife, and vice versa for men who lie. Unless the two of you are 24x7 together, otherwise, don't be too sure tut other party won't cheap or lie.
Worst, for ML or FL that only serve the opposite sex, what makes you so special as a client for the lady to only want to have exclusive relationship with you?
Thus, if ML is your cup of tea, don't just get 1, but several. Afterall, all are involving money, why spend on one pussy when none of them is diamond studded.
Yeah getting a few is actually good so you won't only be focusing on 1. Since we are still spending money on them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1