The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro, which more friendlier ?
2831A or 1606?
Me , not been to 1606 yet,aft reading all the praises , feel like swopping over there.
1606 reputation alaways friendly one all this years since malaysian era...worth visiting one no harm try rite...
Old 14-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dhrrngtn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with the bros here. This Ah Yap is a good boss. I remember many years ago after a session at this house, I was super tired, my mind was in a daze and my legs were sore. I hurriedly passed him a few $50 dollar bills, totaling $200, and was walking off to the coffee shop beside. The boss called me back and returned me back the extra $50. He is very honest.

Also the people here from the guy who brings me tea and hot towel, to the guy directing the cars at the car park, they are all friendly and make me feel welcome every time I go there.

In terms of providing a service, this house is very professional and friendly.
Old 16-05-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

retroalec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie5_1_0 View Post
Was at the house to try sweet yesterday. Nothing wrong with the girl, but then she is really not my type. Too much flesh for me, I like the skinny and slim type. For those who don't mind fleshy girl, she's one to recommend.

Anyway, I saw a girl who's quite attractive. Asked the assistant what's her name, he said weiwei, some new girl. I try to search throught the thread and didn't seem to find any info about her. Any senior bro can enlighten?

Wei wei is from L16H08, a month. Thumbs up on the features and figure, busty. bro give good remarks and recommendation, yet to upped. Keep us posted yah.
Old 16-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had tried some of the ger from dis house.... service is good and rooms r nice... okt quite friendly n usually is quite busy as many customers... only ting is dis hse 2 near the main road... but their ger can be ordered from other hse 2....
Old 19-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Halfcup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wow, looks like two of An Ni's boyfriends are being hoodwinked by her into sending her back. Horse riding anyone? Porsche anyone?
Hello, hope you get the facts right before commenting. It is unfair to say Anni tried to hookwink her boyfriends into sending her back. If she really want it, she would have done it long ago, why now where she's going back in a month time? If the guys really give her money, it is done at their own will ,no one force them. Hence, please do not say things that are not true as it really hurt her. Thanks!
Old 19-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie5_1_0 View Post
Was at the house to try sweet yesterday. Nothing wrong with the girl, but then she is really not my type. Too much flesh for me, I like the skinny and slim type. For those who don't mind fleshy girl, she's one to recommend.

Anyway, I saw a girl who's quite attractive. Asked the assistant what's her name, he said weiwei, some new girl. I try to search throught the thread and didn't seem to find any info about her. Any senior bro can enlighten?
Quote:
Originally Posted by retroalec View Post
Wei wei is from L16H08, a month. Thumbs up on the features and figure, busty. bro give good remarks and recommendation, yet to upped. Keep us posted yah.
yup.. Wei Wei is from 1608. Attractive n Elegant looking.. but a bit bah bah for me..
Old 19-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcup View Post
Hello, hope you get the facts right before commenting. It is unfair to say Anni tried to hookwink her boyfriends into sending her back. If she really want it, she would have done it long ago, why now where she's going back in a month time? If the guys really give her money, it is done at their own will ,no one force them. Hence, please do not say things that are not true as it really hurt her. Thanks!
I was just teasing ok? It is a well known fact that Anni has a lot of 情爱的。
Old 20-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Samster

Glad to learn that u r merely teasing her, no worries. Yes, there r many guys out there fancy about her n that explains why after nearly 23 months she's still one of the top girl in 1606, let alone Geylang. For her part, She is just doing her works during her stint here, hence, may I suggest we let her have a peaceful last one month stay n leave Singapore with fond memories. If u have followed this thread, u would have know that this poor girl had suffered enough during the earlier part of her stay here. Kindly leave her alone. I thank you for the understanding.
Old 20-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was just teasing ok? It is a well known fact that Anni has a lot of 情爱的。
Glad that u r merely teasing her, no worries. Yes, there are lots of guys out there who fancy about her. That really is not her problem. That's go to show that after nearly 23 months, she is still one of the top girl in 1606, let alone Geylang. May I suggest we let her work peacefully through her last one month and let her bring back with her fond memories. If u have been following through this thread, you will realized that this poor girl had been through some rough patches in the earlier part of her work here. Kindly leave her alone, I thank you for the understanding.
Old 20-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Glad that u r merely teasing her, no worries. Yes, there are lots of guys out there who fancy about her. That really is not her problem. That's go to show that after nearly 23 months, she is still one of the top girl in 1606, let alone Geylang. May I suggest we let her work peacefully through her last one month and let her bring back with her fond memories. If u have been following through this thread, you will realized that this poor girl had been through some rough patches in the earlier part of her work here. Kindly leave her alone, I thank you for the understanding.
No problem la. Just saw her horse riding previously and saw her cai then in a good nice sporty car.
Old 20-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
No problem la. Just saw her horse riding previously and saw her cai then in a good nice sporty car.
Thanks! Ya, that's her lah trying to pick up horse riding skills.
Old 20-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks! Ya, that's her lah trying to pick up horse riding skills.
I only want her to ride me bareback that is all. I am pretty sure a lot of brothers would also like her to ride them.
Old 20-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I only want her to ride me bareback that is all. I am pretty sure a lot of brothers would also like her to ride them.
Haha.... U seem to know a lot about her?
Old 20-05-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha... Who can resist that? U seems to know her very well.
Old 21-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another idiotic moron!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
U are so fucking blur! Fuck too much arh? Ppl said she was fucking a guy in cowgal style in a sport car!!

I also saw her fucking another guy in a luxury sedan in East Coast Parkway.

No need to be overly protective lah!! They are afterall public toilet to put it bluntly!! Many also provide raw job, it is a open secret liao! But the only thing is, some offer to many and some after to a selective few!!! Believe it or not, RAW JOB is getting common now in the midst of hot competition! If u are not yan dao, you can offer tips of $100 or more to get RAW!!!!

Many samsters PM me for the raw WL List. Pl dun PM me as the list belongs to my bud, A88 the infamous legendary samster!!!! Try asking him, if u wish & see if he release to u or not!!! For clones and ex-enemies of A88, u can forget it I guess!!!!
this is interesting intel... but raw is v dangerous... how come u noe so much abt raw... u also like to do raw.... ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1