The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dai Loke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Upper Sr

Hi to all, i'm a Newbie here. Juz like to share some info wif u guys. 2 new TN juz started at upper serangoon rd near the mid nite curry rice. One of the name end wif 2005. The other i think is open by lady boss of BR at hg. personally have not try it yet. will post fr when i have visited it. any bro tried it pls comment. price shld b the same at HG 30 per hr.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Sr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Loke
Hi to all, i'm a Newbie here. Juz like to share some info wif u guys. 2 new TN juz started at upper serangoon rd near the mid nite curry rice. One of the name end wif 2005. The other i think is open by lady boss of BR at hg. personally have not try it yet. will post fr when i have visited it. any bro tried it pls comment. price shld b the same at HG 30 per hr.

Is it the one near the May bank opposite the church?
Old 08-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal
Is it the one near the May bank opposite the church?

Yes, is somewhere near the May Bank but not opposite the church (is far beside the church).

Correct that two TNs are situated either side ot the small road (dead end) off upper serangoon road. the one wif 2005 near the Singapore pool and the other one you need to go back the alley enter the door then wif spiral staircase up to 2nd floor. I guess this kind of arrangment.. sure more than just HJ...kekekeke... Good luck.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dai Loke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
Yes, is somewhere near the May Bank but not opposite the church (is far beside the church).

Correct that two TNs are situated either side ot the small road (dead end) off upper serangoon road. the one wif 2005 near the Singapore pool and the other one you need to go back the alley enter the door then wif spiral staircase up to 2nd floor. I guess this kind of arrangment.. sure more than just HJ...kekekeke... Good luck.

Eileen which use to b in BR is now at the wan near the bank. But now she wan to be noe as anna. bros who r her fans can go ahead n chk her out.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Loke
Eileen which use to b in BR is now at the wan near the bank. But now she wan to be noe as anna. bros who r her fans can go ahead n chk her out.

Okay for those who want to know the name of these two TNs

1) Xin Yu 2005--near the singapore pool and
2) Siew He--near the Maybank.

I hope my pinying is correct.. me very lousy in that!!!
Old 13-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Correction for your 'spelling' should be Xiu He not Siew He

This noon, I went to this shop, need to get in from the back of the building. Later, still need to Merry go around from down stair to 2nd floor. The staircase is not suitable for people in big and heavy. You might lost your balancing and then...kekekeke..! The place seems big (but I didn't went in for better look-see) from the outside look-in. Later, I was greeted by a slim prc woman (not a looker), and told me the pricing... 30 for 1 hr or 45 for 1.5 hrs (incl free Mohsa). She kept on asked me to try for an hour but I gave an excuse that I just came up to have a check of the place and pricing, will visit again when not so busy.
Old 13-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
Nakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting.. Waiting for your FR..

cheers..

Whooohooo..
Old 14-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sirek4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

sorry...me went recce afternoon but couldn't find the place...maybe u could give me a more exact add. of it
Old 14-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirek4
sorry...me went recce afternoon but couldn't find the place...maybe u could give me a more exact add. of it
Wah.. the place so 'open' some more so many prominent and well-knowd shops and eating outlet! just opposite Mobile Gas Station lar. there side got sg pool, favour eating outlet (midnight curry...), MayBank, church. The RHS of the TNs is HDB, and the LHS is toward Kovan MRT station. check this 'treasure' map (Marked a Red Star--your target):
http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/si...evel=6?210,257
Old 14-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

dun give such exact address...easy for G.O.V to raid..
Old 14-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
Nakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez
dun give such exact address...easy for G.O.V to raid..
bro freebiez, dont think there is any different cause that place really looking for trouble. It has such big RED sign hanging outside...

Whooohooo..
Old 15-04-2005, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sirek4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah.. the place so 'open' some more so many prominent and well-knowd shops and eating outlet! just opposite Mobile Gas Station lar. there side got sg pool, favour eating outlet (midnight curry...), MayBank, church. The RHS of the TNs is HDB, and the LHS is toward Kovan MRT station. check this 'treasure' map (Marked a Red Star--your target):
http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/si...evel=6?210,257
oic...so it's much more further down lor...coz i thought u meant near the Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre...coz there oso got MayBank...anyway will try n check out today...thanx 4 ur great help
Old 15-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirek4
oic...so it's much more further down lor...coz i thought u meant near the Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre...coz there oso got MayBank...anyway will try n check out today...thanx 4 ur great help
Ya lor.. Upper Serangoon Road very long stretch can go as far to Seng Kang!
Old 17-04-2005, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stallion1811 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Upper Sr (1008A upp serang. rd)

Found the shop and entrance by main road not by the back spiral.
Shop is next to shop selling teochew porridge.
Called earlier to book Lili who has shifted from B. Rose.
Massage okay and during massage will lightly brush against little bro and massage near groin area. Ask if wanted to release load and went for it.
Looks: 5 Boobs: 3 came in no time due to earlier foreplay.
Not for boobs lovers, very small like "siew mai". Can touch up and down but said no finger inside mei mei.
Room no light except from over the partition but takes time to adjust to the room. Felt short change due only 50 mins used...

RTF: not likely better go to B.R look for tall lady.
Old 21-04-2005, 08:46 AM
Hell666Boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

went to check out the 2 joints at Upper Serangoon yesterday at about 3.30pm. went up to Xin Yu 2005 first and saw only 1 mature chick there. A guy was sitting in there, could be a bro from the forum. Since no gals for me to check out went over to Xiu He. Went up thru the front stairs next to the makan shop. there were 2 chicks there. 1 was bad looking the other (Ah Yan) was much better so went for the natural choice.

Was urshered thru a door into another room with 3 cubicles. She did some light massage on me and we made some small talk. She then asked if I needed other services. I asked what she does and she said anything. Decided to go for FJ as there was no one else in there. She asked for $100 for FJ. Told her the market price is $80 so settle on that. She went out to get CD. Came back and we started frenching and carrassing each other. Slowly strip her and saw good body presented to me. yum yum.

She has nice proportionate breast (7.5/10), slim figure with pretty shapely hips. Would give her figure a 7/10.

Back to the action... I started licking her breast and rubbing her pussy. soon she was lubricating for me. She put on the CD for me and lie down on the massage bed. Inserted myself into her and started pumping away. Must say she is quite tight. Feeling was really good. She was moaning quite loudly as we were the only ones there. The other gal sitted outside could have hear us... hahahaha. Turned her around and took her from behind. Grab her breast and pump away happily. all too soon felt the pressure building up and blasted into the CD. Cleaned up with tissue and had a smoke while chatting with her.

Overall an enjoyable session. As we were the only ones in the room, no need to try to keep quiet... hahahaha.

A little in the chick..

Name: Ah Yan
Looks: 7/10
Body 7/10 (slim)
FJ: 6.5/10 (space constrain)
Price $30 + $80

Hope so bros can donate some pts to me. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1