The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 14
momogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud of
Divorce and separation questions on HDB

Hi bros
wondering if any bros out there care to enlighten and share some mechanics and legal of the above topics.

1. Pertaining to a new HDB how would this be handled?
2. Will divorce based on grounds of adultery affect my chances of getting a fair distribution of the asset?
3. What are my chances of retaining the asset if I am a PR? I have been a PR for 10 years.

I know there are something written on relevant sources but I thought I would hear from bros who have been there and emphatize with my situation.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: Divorce and separation questions on HDB

Your divorce lawyer & HDB will be able to answer you better.

For HDB flat, it must be sold & remaining funds be divided among both parties. I'm not sure if you can find another name to do a joint ownership but then you must settle the loan & pay her. CPF if any is the first creditor to repay.

In short, no point getting sentimental over a property.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

momogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Your divorce lawyer & HDB will be able to answer you better.

For HDB flat, it must be sold & remaining funds be divided among both parties. I'm not sure if you can find another name to do a joint ownership but then you must settle the loan & pay her. CPF if any is the first creditor to repay.

In short, no point getting sentimental over a property.
Not sentimental at all. Just trying to find out if there's any way to do it such that I am positioned more favourably... gain eligibility to own the apartment or reduce my financial loses if I cannot do that.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by momogaga View Post
Not sentimental at all. Just trying to find out if there's any way to do it such that I am positioned more favourably... gain eligibility to own the apartment or reduce my financial loses if I cannot do that.
Anyway, both of you have to go court & swear to transparency on your assets.

Best is to sit down & discuss with your wife how to split everything in harmony. Otherwise, it's a very messy & long drawn battle easily stretching to 3yrs costing over S$50K lawyer fees.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros
wondering if any bros out there care to enlighten and share some mechanics and legal of the above topics.

2. Will divorce based on grounds of adultery affect my chances of getting a fair distribution of the asset?
3. What are my chances of retaining the asset if I am a PR? I have been a PR for 10 years.

I know there are something written on relevant sources but I thought I would hear from bros who have been there and emphatize with my situation.
Clear your mind and write down what you want to know again.... the questions you posted are very vague.

1. Question is open-ended. What exactly is your HDB status and what do you want to know. You may be glad to learn that most HDB question can be sent directly through their feedback and you will receive an official reply.

2. Yes it will affect.

3. Open-ended again. What asset? If your PR status is mainly achieve through your marriage to a Singaporean, you should start thinking about how to renew it.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bros

2. Will divorce based on grounds of adultery affect my chances of distribution of the asset?

From what i see and i understand nowadays, divorce is very common. So, should settle it fast and continue your new love life with another lady. When you sign the piece of marriage cert, there is a reason for the word women charter printed there. Some might called it the male slavery deed.

1. if new house less than 5years MOP, you cannot sell. Either you keep it with another single or return back to HDB. Can check with their webpage for clearer info.

2. adultery should be the faster way to get divorce. Adultery does not mean anything as more n more ppl are having sex before marriage. Chastity issue will not make you lose out anything but women charter will.

3. asset as in the flat? Refer to 1.

As marriage falls in wc, be prepared to be in poverty till she dies or else face jail sentence.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post

1. if new house less than 5years MOP, you cannot sell. Either you keep it with another single or return back to HDB.
I heard a rumour.. the latest policy is.. if flat still under MOP, divorce will not be granted. Something about discouraging divorce?

Anyone have any concrete experience with this topic?
Old 12-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
I heard a rumour.. the latest policy is.. if flat still under MOP, divorce will not be granted. Something about discouraging divorce?

Never heard before.....divorce is something personal have nothing to do with HDB...
Old 12-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Divorce will still be granted. U need court order to send to hbd to appeal for them to allow u to sell your Hdb if it's within mop.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

>> new hbd meaning BTO? N I suppose I staying in already? It's the same as any Hdb flat. If above 35yrs old then u can buy it over under single scheme. Discuss with your wife who want to take over the flat

>> u commit adultery? It's your monthly maintainence that u need your wife to agree as well. Your other assets cash property etc... Discuss with your wife if not very messy n draggy...
U got any kids? Prepare to lose the custody if kids v young..

>> it doesn't affect whether u are PR or not leh

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I think that is rumour only. they cannot use a flat to tie two unhappy person tgt one.. New rule is that couple need to undergo counselling session when they apply to be divorce.same as they dished out mandatory counselling session for men marrying foreign women. With strengthening of the wc, they are wondering why fewer ppl wanted babies and less intended to get married. So these rule are to help lesser divorce. But you think they really do not know? Maybe all these new rule will further escalate divorce as more ppl remain single.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros

1) you need to write into HDB to ask. I got a answer on my query within 3 working days.
2) Adultery on your part then you are going to lose big time. Women chapter is leaning on woman. This would affect in terms of HDB flat and shared assets plus maintenance.

Question you should ask or find out more about
a) How much directly you and your spouse is contributing
b) Court would take into consideration indirect contribution
c) What is under yours will be your and what is under her hers. Unless it is shared or joint accounts; then you need to justify contribution level to accounts
d) Here is the killer - r you going to pay your wife a lump sum or monthly maintenance? If you got kids, even worse.
If possible, go for lump sum settlement
Reasons are you are going to pay till your wife get married or died and failure to pay maintenance can result in jail terms. Kids to paid up to 21 yrs. Sorry if you remarried, you are still eligible to pay maintenance. And never take the $1 token sum settlement. She can always for revision.
e) Are your going to take over the flat or going to sell it off?

3) Honestly if you are a PR, more than 36 and 5 years of MOP, take over the flat if you can. Otherwise, you have a difficult time buying a flat as grants for PR are next to nothing now.

4) Find a good lawyer specializing in family law. Though initial fees may be higher, but u save in the long term

5) And if divorce is last option, ensure you keep all Ur receipts; go drinking or hotel pay by cash.

And dun ask me why i know so much....
Old 13-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Always have this curiosity when ppl say adultery. Is it caught red handed, the hubby told her or just based on guessing? I mean can always denied. Exchanging of sms or email is not a strong proof to convince one has sex with a woman. Smart women need more proof than these, unless the woman is already sick of the marriage, way before the incident happen. but with the enhance in wc, i guess more women are more willing to initiate a divorce proceesing.
Old 14-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jtng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Men have pride. So do women. I'll try to give perspective from a guy's POV:

You ask him to quit job because of long hours etc. He might interpret it as "你看不起我”。 My experience is when people stop talking is because one party choose not to talk. A successful marriage requires both parties to support each other. Pick a good time when he is not tired/falling asleep/just come back from work: Those are the WORST times to talk about heart matters, esp for guy. If I come home super shag first thing I want is to sleep, not to make conversation. It might sound selfish, but we are only human. Shag? Sleep lo. Try talking when he is awake. Be patient and wait for it. I believe every marriage is worth salvaging because of the times spent together in the past.

One absolute NO NO is to ask his side of the family to convey your feelings to him. Maybe a tactful way is for your parents to casually ask about the marriage when you all meetup?

Just my 2cents hope it helps. Keep us updated.
Old 14-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for reply on this thread. I know many questions I need to answer but I've been very tired and taking a break from all these and just be alone with myaelf most time.

I am surprised to know from damong that a PR can take over the HDB if above 36 years old ? I thought HDB is meant for citizen only. With policy every so protective and biased towards citizens.

I was caught with infidelity with photos which have since been deleted. For info. Take care bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1